Back we go

"C'mon, we have to make it. We're so close." Naruto said running with an injured Hinata in his hands.

Their plan went wrong, so they had to resort to blowing up the cave. The only thing wrong with that plan, was the fact that they were still in the cave.

Naruto was low on chakra and he was trying to out run the explosion. He was doing pretty OK and he was almost to the end of the cave. He barely made it out with Hinata, and as much as he wanted to catch his breath, he couldn't. There was still a battle raging on that he had to participate in.

"Put me down Naruto." Hinata ordered and he did as she said. They were about to attack the enemy when they retreated.

"What was that about?" Hinata asked.

"Madara is planning something big, and it's not going to be good." Naruto said darkly.

The two looked around to see many fallen comrades. They looked around and saw a very injured Sasuke. "Sasuke!" Naruto screamed.

"Thank goodness your here. I know what to do." Sasuke mustered up all the strength he could.

"You shouldn't do anything in your condition." Hinata warned.

"I don't have much time left. I can only do one last thing." Sasuke said determined.

"Don't talk like that." Naruto said.

"Shut up dobe. This is the only thing I can do. You'll only have one shot but I know you guys will succeed." Sasuke said.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked.

"This might hurt." Sasuke warned before touching Naruto and Hinata and giving all the chakra he had. Naruto and Hinata started to slowly disappear.

"What did you do Sasuke?" Naruto asked panicking.

"I'm coming Sakura and my darling Sarada." And with those last words Sasuke died leaving a crying Naruto. The only person he had left now was his wife, Hinata.

Sorry this was really short. The next chapter will be longer. I promise.