The End

Sasuke was pretty thankful to see only three heads on the Hokage monument. He felt something was off with his jutsu, so he didn't know how far away he was from the date he was aiming for. Three heads weren't too specific, but specific enough to know Sasuke didn't completely miss it.

   He wasn't sure where Naruto and Hinata were. He imagined they'd be in the Uzumaki household, so that's where he went first. He was disappointed to find he was wrong.

   'Crap. Did I miss it? Am I too early or late? Ok, think, Sasuke. Maybe they, for some reason, couldn't live there. Maybe they found another place to live. Yeah, that must be it. But where? I can't go around Konoha banging on everyone's door to see if they're there. If anyone knew where the two lived, it would probably be Minato and Kushina. Naruto and Hinata had to've interacted with them somehow. If not Kushina, then at least Minato. How else would they've saved the future?'

   "Do you know where a Naruto and Hinata live?" Sasuke didn't want to say last names in case Minato and Kushina weren't completely filled in on the situation.

   Minato looked at Sasuke for a second before remembering where he'd seen him from. He was a bit surprised to see him at his door, and with an arm. In Naruto's memory, Sasuke did not have an arm. "Sasuke Uchiha, right? Come on in." Minato did not look that happy once Sasuke brought up Naruto and Hinata's names.

   'That's never a good sign. Are they injured or something? What did you guys do? It's like Naruto to get hurt somehow, but Hinata was usually a lot more careful than that dobe.' Sasuke thought.

   "Where's Naruto and Hinata?" Minato and Kushina were starting to scare Sasuke with their depressing looks. He was sitting on their couch directly across from them and awaiting his answer. Withought looking up from his staring contest with the ground, he pointed to the urn that held Naruto and Hinata's answering his question.

"Oh." Sasuke's voice came out weak and strained. He was thankful he was already already sitting down. It was odd. One moment, he didn't think much of his arm, the next, he's never been so glad to see his arm and all of Konoha still intact. It felt like the war was one big nightmare, but everyone knew it wasn't. They knew it was all real and Naruto and Hinata were the ones who saved them. "How- how did it happen?"

   "Hinata died during childbirth, and Naruto got injected with some serum. It killed him in six days." Minato answered.

   "Naruto wanted us to give this to you." Kushina handed him a scroll.

   Dear Sasuke

If you're reading this, then I'm dead, but I've succeeded. Something went wrong and I've joined Hinata in the afterlife. Since that's the case, Boruto and Himawari are now orphans. Take care of them. Don't let them grow up like I did. Tell them about Hinata and I. I wish I could see everyone again. Give them my best wishes. Oh, and I know this might be new to you, but you're their godfather and Hanabi's their godmother.

"Dobe." Sasuke whispered. "I should probably go soon. I shouldn't be staying in this time for too long. And... I'm sorry about this, but I've got to-"

   "Wipe our memories? Thought so. I made you a list of people who know about Naruto and Hinata." Minato handed Sasuke a sheet of paper.

   "Did they really have to tell everyone that they're from the future?" Sasuke grumbled. It was gonna take up a lot of Chakra, but he'd still have enough to get back home. Home. How was he supposed to tell Sakura? How was he supposed to tell the Minato and Kushina from his time? Or Hiashi? How was he supposed to tell everyone that the two people who saved all of them were dead? This was gonna be a long day.