Back in time

It felt like they were being torn apart then rebuilt only to be torn apart again. The couple were in a huge amount of pain. Knowing his wife was experiencing the same pain he was, he held her in a protective manner. He wanted to protect her from it, but there was no way he could.

About three minutes of enduring that mind boggling pain it stopped. They appeared in Konaha forest. Not the Konaha forest they knew for that forest had been destroyed a long time ago.

No this forest had a much calmer air. The air wasn't completely peaceful, but it was much better than the war they just came out of, or were they still in the war only in a different time?

As Naruto looked around his surroundings he was shocked to see a forest. He was certain all of the forests were destroyed, not just Konoha's. When he looked to see his wife and he saw her passed out. The adrenaline keeping her from passing out in their time line was completely drained. She just couldn't take the pain any longer and passed out.

"Hinata!" Naruto screamed. He looked at his wife frantic. "I'll get you some help." Naruto tried to pick up Hinata but he couldn't even hold up his own body weight. The adrenaline keeping him going was running out.

Not knowing if this was the best option he screamed for help. "Heeeeeelp! We need help!" He was fairly certain there were no enemies around. If there were then there would most likely not be a forest full of life. There wouldn't be any life for miles. Even if there were enemies he had no other choice. His wife was probably dying and he wasn't that far off either. So he continued to scream out for help. Naruto eventually got light headed from screaming so much and eventually joined his wife.

————

Minato and his team was heading to the forest to train. Once they got a little bit out they heard someone screaming for help. They all looked at each other and bolted towards the sound.

"Keep your guard up. This could be a trap." Minato warned his team.

"Yes sensei!" They said.

They got close to the yelling, but it stopped suddenly and they weren't sure where to go. Minato, thankfully, was able to pick up their chakra.

"There is two of them, but their chakra is very low. We probably don't have to worry about fighting them, but they could be suppressing their chakra." Minato told them and led them to where Naruto and Hinata were.

   When they came across Naruto and Hinata they gasped at the sight. It became real clear that this was not a trap.

   The two were in terrible shape. Hinata's hair was all messed up and coated in dirt, dried blood and fresh blood. The only spot that wasn't covered in filth were two streaks under the eyes showing how much she had cried. Naruto was the same. You couldn't even tell what color his hair was. Not even his whisker marks were noticeable under all the blood and dirt.

   Their faces didn't match how they looked. They had such a peaceful expression, as if they were finally getting rest that they hadn't got in years. Which was accurate. The only sleep they got would always be interrupted by the enemies attacking.

   "Rin..." Minato said.

   "On it." Rin nodded and started to check on who was in worst state and needed her attention at that moment. She started on Hinata.

   "Who are they?" Obito asked.

   "They are from Konoha, but I don't recognize them. The girl is a Hyuga so we should bring them back to the village. I'll ask Hiashi once we get back. I don't know about the boy but it's clear they came together." Minato said. When they found them Naruto was still in his protective position.