Another visitor from another time

The group finished their training a little before dark. Of course they had taken a few breaks and ate lunch and all that necessary stuff.

   "I've never been so tired before. That was so much training." Obito complained.

   "I'm exhausted." Rin agreed. Kakashi agreed with both of them, but he still kept silent.

   They were all walking back to Konaha talking, or complaining when they all heard a cry. A babies cry to be exact.

All of them straightened up immediately. Minato ahead of everyone while Naruto stood in front of Hinata protectively. "Whoever you are come out now." Before checking on the baby they had to see if anyone was with it. They felt two chakra signatures where they thought the baby was.

"Naruto?" A feminine voice asked. A voice that belonged to someone both Naruto and Hinata had recognized immediately, and both thought was long to be dead.

Naruto and Hinata stood there frozen. Tears welled up in their eyes. They wanted to believe this to be true, but it couldn't be. She was dead. This had to be a genjutsu somehow.

   "Who's with you?" Minato asked.

   "It's just us Minato-sensei." This time it was a male voice. This voice was also the voice a person the couple cared for deeply. A voice that had died long ago.

   Two figures emerged from the shadows that had become bigger and darker with the setting sun. The tears in Naruto and Hinata's eyes started to fall. "Who are you? Whatever game you're playing is sick." Naruto couldn't tell if this was a genjutsu or some sick joke somebody was playing on them.

"Naruto it's us. Sasuke sent us back in time to help you. He stayed behind so that once the war is over he's coming to get us once we fix our war. He would've come too, but he said that he can't travel to a future he hasn't been to, so if he came with us we wouldn't be able to leave. We'd be stuck for good in this time." The girl explained.

"That's impossible. Kakashi-sensei, Sakura and her unborn child, and Sasuke are all dead. With Sasuke's last moment and last breaths he sent me and my wife to the past. Then Sasuke died. He couldn't have possibly sent Kakashi-sensei and Sakura to the past even if they were alive. So tell me who you actually are." Naruto said. Even though he knew they were fake, it still hurt to see his dead friend and sensei. To add onto that there was even the young baby Sakura would have already had if she wasn't taken so early.

"Naruto, do you remember the day you met me? How you drank that spoiled milk? It gave you diarrhea all day. Now does that sound like a detail someone who would cast a genjutsu like this would know?" F. Kakashi asked.

"You two came here to fix our time, and you did. The war is still terrible, and we've lost so many still; however, you improved it. You're doing what you're supposed to do. You're succeeding in doing your job." Sakura said.

"Y-you guys are actually alive! They... they.... they're alive! Hina-hime, their alive!" Naruto cried twirling his wife around then hugging both Sakura and Kakashi. Hinata joined in the hug as well leaving the rest of the group to just stand there unsure of what to do next.

   "So, you're me from the future." P. Kakashi glared at his older self.

   "Naruto, what did you tell him?" F. Kakashi asked.

   "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE!!! WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO MAKE ME POSSIBLY READ PORN IN THE FUTURE!!!" P. Kakashi yelled.

   "Well you obviously haven't read Jiraiya-sensei's work. If you had, then you would understand." F. Kakashi defended. "It was such a shame when the make out paradise series got destroyed in the war."

They continued to talk and chat, but Naruto couldn't hear any of it. He was no longer with them, he was back in his war.

   He watched as Madara and Obito did some hand signs. He watched as they smugly looked down on everyone. Slowly a small purple ball rose to the sky. After it got to a certain height it stopped. It did nothing for a short time, but then laser like beams shot out from it. Naruto watched horrified as he saw all his comrades die. He watched as Tsunade was pierced in the stomach, trying to heal herself, but failing.

   "We're going to launch an attack against Madara. This will be our best attack yet. I'm certain we can do this."

   He watched as Sakura was shot in the heart. Her body falling to the ground. Sasuke running to her knowing there was nothing he could do.

   "I'm pregnant not helpless. I'm going and you can't stop me."

   Hanabi got hit in the head. Her lifeless eyes that had once been filled with life, that had reminded him of Hinata, would now haunt him for the rest of his life.

   "Don't worry Hinata. I'll be fine. You're needed here so that the injured won't die."

   Hiashi ran to Hanabi, but was hit himself. His pain filled eyes staring at Naruto. He was trying to tell him something, but he couldn't speak. Naruto knew what he was going to say. He was going to tell Naruto to take care of Hinata.

   "I'll take care of Hanabi. I'm proud of you Hinata."

   Shikamaru dropped to the ground in pain. "I'm sorry Temari." A single tear slipped from his eye before death over took him.

"I'll be careful troublesome woman. This is why you're not healed yet. All you're energy is going into you're yelling."

"Cry baby."

"Troublesome woman." They both smiled.

Tenten and Lee smiling at each other as they lay there dying. They were both happy to finally see their sensei and teammate.

"Lee, do you think Neji and Gai-sensei is taking care of Natalie in the after life."

"You and Nejis daughter is happy with them. I believe they are taking care of and live her very much Tenten."

"Thanks."

Kurenai died leaving behind a daughter. A now orphaned daughter. One of the many orphaned children created in this war.

"Mommy will be back soon, Mirai."

   Naruto watched as his friends died, and how he'd have to tell everyone their husband, mother, father, sister was all dead.

   "Retreat! We lost this fight! Retreat!" Kakashi ordered.

   "Y-you'll pay for this." Konohamaru shouted in rage. He was blinded by his emotions. He was too young for this war it had gotten the better of him.

   "Konohamaru! Retreat! The battle is over! We lost!" Kakashi shouted at him. Naruto ran after Konohamaru once he saw Konohamaru charge at Obito and Madara. Naruto only got halfway there before it was too late. Obito had already killed him.

   Kakashi put his hand firmly on Naruto's shoulder. "We have to go Naruto. The fight is over. There's nothing we can do here."

   "You won't get away with this!" Naruto screamed. He retreated with the rest of the remaining group tears in his eyes.

———

   Naruto woke up drenched in sweat and tears. He sat there crying. 'It was all a dream. Kakashi-sensei and Sakura are still dead. Everyone is still dead. All of them are still dead.' He looked at Hinata, the only person who was still alive, and gave a soft, sad smile. He laid back down and wrapped his arms around Hinata. It took a little bit for him to calm down, but it was easier for him now that he had Hinata. If anything ever happened to her... he wouldn't be able to live. He would have no one. He wouldn't know what he would do without her. Without her he's just a sad song.

———

   Hahaha! You thought I would bring people back to life! Nope! I'm here to crush your dreams! Hahaha! I'm the dream crusher! Mwahaha *cough violently* ok well have a good time!