Birthday

Naruto and Hinata woke up to birds singing and a gorgeous day. They got up and had a wonderful meal... or that's what they would have preferred happen.

Hinata woke up with the urge to vomit. She ran to the bathroom and puked up her dinner. Naruto woke up to the sound of his wife giving the toilet her guts. It wasn't a pleasant sound or smell, but he resisted the urge to puke himself to hold Hinata's hair out of the way.

   Hinata shakily flushed the toilet and, with the help of Naruto, walked over to the sink to wash her face. "Sorry for waking you." Hinata mumbled.

   "Don't be. You're carrying our child, you have nothing to apologize for." Naruto kissed the top of her head.

   "I'd make breakfast for you but... well you know how that ended up." Naruto laughed as they walked down the stairs to the dining room. The table had all of Hinata's favorites, and her odd cravings. Everything was obviously bought.

"Thank you Naruto." Hinata kissed his cheek.

"Happy birthday Hinata, and this isn't what you need to be thanking me for. I have a surprise for you tonight." Naruto smirked.

"Do I get a hint?" Hinata asked.

"All I'm saying is that you'll love it." Naruto grinned.

"I love everything that you do." Hinata smiled. "I know I'm pregnant and all, but I don't think we can eat this much food together." Hinata pointed at all the food that covered most of the table.

"Then it's a good thing not all of it is for us." Naruto said.

At that moment there was knock at the door. Naruto and Hinata answered the door to reveal Hinata's parents.

"Happy birthday Hinata." HM and Hiashi said.

   "Oh, hello." Hinata smiled and hugged her parents while welcoming them inside their house.

"Kushina, Minato and his team will be a little late. Their waiting on Obito." HM explained. Hinata smiled gratefully at her husband.

"Thank you for coming." Hinata thanked.

"Of course. We wouldn't miss our future daughter's birthday." HM smiled.

Another knock was heard accompanied by Obito barging in yelling a happy birthday. Which was followed by a smack on the head and several happy birthday's and apologies from Kushina, Minato, Rin and Kakashi.

"Hey guys!" Naruto and Hinata greeted.

"We were just about to sit down to eat, so let's eat." Naruto smiled.

"See! I told you we weren't late!" Obito shouted.

"Just shut up and eat already." Kakashi rolled his eyes. Obito just glared.

————

"I feel bad for not getting you a gift. We all do. Is there anything you've been wanting to do or something you want?" HM asked.

"Well I have been meaning to go shopping for the baby." Hinata thought.

"Then let's all go shopping! We can make this into a competition. Boys vs girls! We shop for baby stuff while Naruto and Hinata stay here!" Kushina suggested.

"I couldn't ask that of you guys. Baby stuff can be expensive." Hinata smiled.

"You never asked us. We're more than happy to go shopping for our future grandchild." HM smiled.

"You sure it's not too much of a bother?" Hinata asked.

"Of course not. Money isn't a problem for a clan head." Hiashi said.

"And we just went in a mission that has some pretty good pay." Minato smiled.

   "So let's do it! Boys vs girls!" Obito laughed.

"Ok, but don't spend too much." Hinata agreed.

————

   Naruto had set up several jutsu's for privacy. He was getting the house ready for his surprise for Hinata. Hinata was in the house with him, so she was in the living room waiting for Naruto to be done.

   By the time Naruto was done they still had a little bit of time before everyone came back. He sent a clone to tell Hinata to follow the path. Once she exited the living room there was a path of petals from her favorite flower. On both sides of the flower petals were lit candles. They gave out a romantic scent and setting because all the lights were turned off.

   The trail of flowers led up the stairs and into their bedroom which had more candles that gave off her favorite scent. The trail ended with Naruto in a heart shape made of the petals. Naruto was kneeling on one knee with a box in his hands. Inside that box was a ring. The ring was a silver band that had a gem that had swirls in it. The color of the swirls were the color of their birthstones. They complimented each other well.

   "Naruto..." Hinata gasped.

   "During the war, when I proposed to you, there weren't any rings or accessories left. I had nothing to give to you. I promised you that after the war I would get you a ring. I would get something for you. So now... now I'm proposing to you. Now I have a proposal ring for you. I want to give you that wedding you always deserved, but I could never give. Once we get back to our time I can give you the best wedding ever. Everyone can be there this time. Hanabi, Konohamaru, Iruka, Kakashi, everyone can be there. Your father will be able to walk you down the aisle. So, what I'm saying is... well more like a question... is Hinata Uzumaki will you remarry me in our time, once we beat this war?" Naruto gave a speech.

   "Yes!" Hinata smiled with happy tears in her eyes.

A few sequels were heard behind the door to their room. Realizing what had happened Naruto turned red.

"How much of that did you guys hear?" Naruto asked.

"All of it." HM smiled as she stepped into the room so the couple could see her. Following her was everyone else who had gone shopping.

   "This is so embarrassing." Naruto mumbled.

   "It was so sweet." Rin smiled.

   "I didn't know my future son could be so romantic." Kushina laughed.

   "You guys went shopping, so uh... let's see what you got." Naruto changed the subject.

————

   After everyone showed the gifts the girls ended up winning. They all talked for a while and soon after a bit went home. After everyone left the couple called it a night and went off to bed.

————

   That's the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

   Idk something random for you guys. Can use it for hangman I guess. These are just random long words. That's all for tonight. Have a great day and Christmas break!

Word Count: 1994