Kannabi bridge

"Be careful! If any of you guys don't come back I won't forgive you!" Kushina scolded.

   "Don't worry mom. We came here to fix this, and we will make this right." Naruto promised.

   "You mean you'll make this right." Hinata pouted.

   "We're a team Hinata. I wouldn't be able to do this without you." Naruto kissed her cheek.

   "I know." Hinata laughed.

   "See you guys soon." Rin said.

   "We'll be back before you know it! All of us!" Obito promised.

   "You better be." Kushina warned. She then gave all of them a hug.

"Stay safe." Hinata reminded them before following Kushina's lead. They then waved goodbye.

Everyone waved goodbye as the newly formed team headed off to save the future. Every single one of them hoped it would change the future for the better.

————

"I'm a sensory type. so I should be able to sense the ninja that took you in the previous timeline. Of course, they could conceal their chakra and I might not be able to sense them, so I think I should summon an animal that can smell out someone so in case I can't sense them coming the animal can smell them." Naruto said.

"That's a good idea Naruto, but do you have an animal you're contracted to?" Minato asked.

"I'm contracted to the toads, but I don't think they can smell out anything. Well that's not completely true I guess. Gamatatsu can smell out food, but I don't think he can smell out people." Naruto sighed.

"Is there anything else?" Obito asked. "You've gotta have something! Can't your fox do it?"

"Well Kurama? Of course you'd have to shrink down some." Naruto asked not all that serious.

"That was a one time thing! There is no way I'm going to do that in the real world. I only shrunk down in your mind scape because you were emotionally unstable." Kurama said.

"Yeah, didn't think so. But I think I do have Kakashi-sensei's summoning scroll. I'm contracted to that. I've carried it around with me ever since he died." Naruto remembered.

   "Let's see here... it's gotta be here somewhere." Naruto mumbled to himself as he searched through all his scrolls. "Aha! Here it is."

   Naruto summoned Paku who was in a 'ready to attack' position. He froze when he saw Minato, Kakashi, Rin and Obito.

   "What did you do this time Naruto?" Paku sighed.

   "It was Sasuke this time. I don't know how, but he was able to send Hinata and me back in time." Naruto said.

   "You two never cease to amaze me. Where is Hinata?" Paku asked.

   "At Konoha. The love of my life is carrying our child. I can't let her go on any dangerous missions now can I?" Naruto gushed. He was a just a love sick man now.

"And I'm gonna be a grandpa." Minato gushed.

"You two make me sick." Paku gagged.

"It's not bad to love your child or grandchild!" Obito defended.

"Yeah. I think it's kinda sweet." Rin smiled.

"Don't we have a mission to get back to." Paku reminded.

"Yeah, let's go." Naruto said.

————

After walking for a while the group stopped.