Pranks

"Watch and learn. This is something I've been wanting to do since I started the academy, but never had the skill set to do so until later in my life. I wasn't able to do it however because I was always busy trying not to die by the hands of the Akatsuki or whoever else wanted to kill me, or steal Kurama from me, which would kill me." Naruto said.

"What're we doing?" Obito asked excitedly deciding to ignore the whole 'people are trying to kill me' part especially because based on what he was told, Obito was fairly certain he was one of the people Naruto was talking about.

"Pranking the Nara's." Naruto wore an evil grin.

"Aren't they all a bunch of geniuses. You know, unprankable." Obito looked at Naruto confused.

"Which is why I've had to wait this long to be able to prank them. You see, one of my best friends was a Nara. He was the smartest one of all the Naras, so you can imagine I know how to prank a genius by now. I mean, I am a genius when it comes to pranks and getting away with it." Naruto boasted.

"So what're you going to do?" Obito asked.

"You'll see." Naruto smirked and ruffled Obito's hair. He made a hand sign and seemed to disappear.

   "Naruto-sensei, where'd you go?" Obito looked around trying to find Naruto.

   "Down here, on the ground." Naruto said.

Obito laid down on the floor and saw an ant. "Is that you? Why are you an ant?" Obito asked.

"I might be over cautious, but I've been planning this since the academy so I'm not taking any risks. This is the watching part of your training, then after this we'll do something easier. Oh, and you're in the splash zone, so you'll want to get to a high ground where you'll be able to see all the Nara houses and such. I promise you don't want to miss it." Naruto grinned before running off much faster than an ant, or human, could run normally.

   Obito did as Naruto said and waited. It wasn't long before Naruto appeared beside him in his normal form just in time for a loud bang to go off. The entire Nara residence was covered in, what looked like, paint, glitter, and confetti of all sorts of different colors.

"Is that paint? It looks like paint, but it doesn't move like paint." Obito was laughing so hard he almost fell off the tree he was on.

"It's a mixture of paint and glue. It's really strong glue so it's gonna be a pain in the neck to remove." Naruto looked proudly at his work.

   "That's great! I never thought it was possible to prank one Nara let alone all of... ow!" Obito was laughing so hard he fell off the tree.

   "Thanks, Shikamaru." Naruto looked at the sky laughing.

   "What are we doing next?" Obito asked.

"We're gonna need a lot of paint..." Naruto thought out loud.

———

"So what are we going to wright?" Obito asked.

"Whatever comes to mind." Naruto shrugged. "And I already did the one prank Hinata let me do, so it's all you." Naruto winked.

   "Alright." Obito thought about what he wanted to do before a huge smile came across his view.

TREE was written across the first Hokage's forehead. Along his face were several drawings of trees and sticks and a few random stuff.

ALBINO was written across the second Hokage's forehead and random drawings were placed on his face.

   SARUTOBI IS A GOOD BOY was written across the third Hokage's head with random drawing on his face.

   "Who are the other Hokages again?" Obito asked.

   "There's Minato as the fourth Hokage, Grandma Tsunade is the fifth, Kakashi-sensei is the sixth, and I'm the seventh." Naruto answered.

SPEEDY was written where Minato's head would be carved and a lightning bolt was drawn beside it.

OLD HAG was written where Tsunade's head would be along with a slug next to it.

ASS HOLE was written where Kakashi would be with a picture of a butt next to it.

FOXY BOI was written where Naruto's head would be with a picture of a fox with nine tails.

"Hey! Who's up there?!" Somebody yelled.

"Welp, we're done." Naruto said making himself look like the first person he could think of. He turned into what he imagined Temari and Shikamaru's son would've looked like as a teenager. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to live long enough to reach one year. Not many babies survived the environment they were born into.

"How do we get away?" Obito asked.

"We run like hell and hope we don't get caught." Naruto ran with Obito hot on his heels.

"I thought you were good at not getting caught." Obito said.

"I'm the best at it. Except Iruka-sensei found me a lot, but that's only because he knew me so well." Naruto defended.

   "You and this Iruka guy are pretty close, huh?" Obito asked.

   "Yeah, he was one of the first people to see me as me and not some little monster. He was like my older brother. In fact, I asked him to attend my wedding as my father." Naruto smiled at the memory.

"But what about Minato-sensei?" Obito asked.

"Oh yeah, you and Rin weren't told yet, were you?" Obito hook his head. "Yeah, I'm my time, they died the day I was born. It kinda sucked 'cause I think they'd be great parents. Actually, in the short time they were my parents, they were good at it."

"What?! How'd they die?!" Obito asked.

"Meh, the readers are probably getting tired of me repeating it so I'm not gonna get into that." Naruto shrugged.

"Hey! You're not supposed to break the fourth wall!" Obito scolded.

"Didn't you break it by saying that?" Naruto pointed out.

"Let's just drop it. This is starting to get messy." Obito sighed.

"You're right. Besides, we have to go our separate ways now." Naruto waved.

   "Alright, see you next chapter." Obito smiled.

   "Seriously, Obito? Again?" Naruto huffed.

   "Does that count though?" Obito asked.

   "I'm pretty sure." Naruto said.

   "Oh my gosh! Just shut up and end this chapter. You two are annoying me." Kurama growled.

   "Now that definitely counts." Naruto stated. Obito looked at him oddly, but Naruto just shrugged and ran home.