Gender Reveal

"Hinata, when's the cake gonna be ready." Naruto whined.

"It doesn't matter, Naruto. We're eating it near the end of the party." Hinata said.

"But I'm so hungry." Naruto cried.

"The party's at one and it's twelve fifty. I think you can wait ten minutes." Hinata sighed.

"But we always have to wait to eat until later in the party." Naruto pouted.

"I can't keep your mom away from the food for that long." Hinata finished putting the frosting on the cake.

   "Agh! Kakashi's trying to kill me!" Obito ran inside the house seeking protection from behind Naruto.

   "We really need to start locking our doors." Naruto sighed.

   "Obito, you're not supposed to barge in houses!" An angry Kushina scolded.

   "But Kakashi's trying time kill me." Obito cried.

   "And I don't blame him." Minato shook his head. Behind him was an angry, embarrassed, pink haired Kakashi.

   "You brought this onto yourself." Rin added.

   "Traitors." Obito muttered.

   Naruto busted out laughing after one look at Kakashi's hair. He immediately tried to hide his laughter, very poorly, after Hinata glared at him. He secretly gave Obito a high-five though.

   "Why'd you do it?" Hinata asked.

   "My way of saying I think the baby's gonna be a girl." Obito shrugged. Naruto snorted but quickly covered it with a cough. Naruto truly believed that if Obito wasn't with Madara and had gone all crazy, they could've done so many pranks together. He was pretty sure that him and Obito would've gotten along really well.

"Sorry that we didn't knock, but you're... front door... was open..." HM bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at Kakashi's pink hair.

"I'm guessing you think the baby is a girl." Hiashi had no idea what to say to this.

"Not me, him." Kakashi growled glaring at Obito. He backed away terrified of Kakashi and bumped into a cabinet scaring him. That little scene gave Kakashi some pleasure.

   "Who's ready to eat?" Hinata changed the subject. At the mention of food, Naruto and Kushina wore matching grins, especially when they found out ramen was one of the food choices.

———

   "I'm stuffed." Obito yawned.

   "I didn't think that was possible." Kakashi muttered.

   "What was that pinky?" Obito asked.

   Kakashi stood up glaring at Obito, who in return jumped out of his chair. He stumbled back tripping over his own feet. In an attempt to catch himself, he placed his hand on the countertop where, unfortunately, the cake was. He fell down and groaned.

   "Aha! I was right!" Obito held raised his hand showing pink cake smushed into white frosting.

   "So you're having a girl?" Rin smiled.

"Believe it." Naruto laughed.

   "Have you picked out a name yet?" Minato asked.

   "We've been thinking about this one name for a while, but we're still keeping our minds open." Hinata smiled.

"What is it?" HM's eyes were filled with excitement.

"Himawari, it means sunflower." Naruto grabbed Hinata's hand and smiled.

"It's a lovely name." HM complimented.

   "Hey... ummm... where's your bathroom? I kinda need to clean myself off." Obito rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

   "Down the hall to your left." Naruto answered.

   "Thanks." Obito rushed off.

   "I think I'll go help him." Kakashi went to get his revenge. You see, he was practicing for when he was going to join the revengers.

   "Just being helpful, right?" Minato smirked.

   "Of course, sensei." Kakashi walked calmly towards the bathroom.

   "Remember to clean the blood and hide the body. I don't want to clean up your mess." Hinata gave a friendly reminder.

   Kakashi nodded and entered the bathroom followed by, what Obito would later call it, a very manly scream. The screaming stopped abruptly and after a few moments of silence, coughing could be heard. There was a lot of what sounded like struggling then Obito, head drenched in water, ran into the dining room hacking up a lung. Not long after him, Kakashi walked calmly after Obito as if he didn't do anything.

   "Can someone please help me?" Obito begged.

   "Sorry, but you have to deal with this yourself." Naruto shrugged.

   "You thought it was funny too." Obito grumbled.

   "It was, but if you're gonna pull a prank you gotta learn how to get away with it. I used to play pranks all the time and I hardly ever got caught. Only Iruka-sensei was able to catch me and I'd spend hours cleaning up my mess." Naruto laughed at the memories.

   "I don't suppose you could teach me?" Obito raised an eyebrow.

   "Maybe I could." Naruto smirked.

   "Naruto!" Hinata slapped his arm.

   "C'mon Hina, please? I haven't done one in forever." Naruto whined. Hinata narrowed her eyes at him. "Please." Naruto stuck out his bottom lip.

   "Just a little one." Hinata gave in.

   "So you're a prankster." Hiashi had poorly hidden disgust in his voice. He had put up with a lot of stuff that he normally wouldn't have that day so that he wouldn't upset his wife, but he really disliked pranksters.

   "Yeah." Naruto admitted not noticing the disgust in Hiashi's voice.

"So long as she's happy I suppose." Hiashi muttered remembering the small conversation he had with his wife just a few days ago.

"Ok the author doesn't know how to end the chapter so we should all probably leave now. Also, she's really scared because the votes are at 665 right now so she's in a rush to finish the chapter and get votes quicker so that she's not stuck at the devils number for a long time." Minato said.

   "I hope the readers have tape for that fourth wall break." Rin said.

   "One more thing, the author wrote a Peter Parker one shot book and she's not good at writing one shots, so she's hoping you Marvel fans can check it out and give her tips because who better to give tips than the readers themselves, ya know!" Kushina said.

   "But she doesn't want any of you readers to feel obligated to read it. She just want y'all to enjoy what you read." Hinata added.