Pervy Sage

"And you're sure you don't want me to stay? I'll stay if you need me." Naruto had a tendency of being overprotective over Hinata.

   "Naruto, for the millionth time, I'm ok. I don't need you here. Go spend the day with our fathers. Enjoy the taste of alcohol with them. See if alcohol even tastes good." Hinata ordered.

   "But what if-"

   "I'm fine! My mother and Kushina will be over here. Let me have a girls night while you have a boys night. If you leave me for a night, I promise I, nor the baby, will die." Hinata glared at Naruto.

"Ok." Naruto frowned looking down.

   "Now, go have fun before you're late. I love you." Hinata kissed his cheek.

"I love you too." Naruto grinned.

———

Naruto, Hiashi, and Minato met up at a restaurant called NaruHina. None of them had eaten there before, but they chose it because it kinda sounded like a combination of Naruto's name and Hinata's.

When they entered, they could immediately tell it wasn't up their ally. The place was a bit wild and messy, but they were already there. The food wasn't bad, no, the food wasn't the problem, actually the food almost made them want to come back. Almost. The company, however, was something that they didn't really enjoy.

The girls there were staring at them like pieces of meat. It really creeped them out and they gave each other nervous glances. There were these three girls that were the most worrisome. Throughout the entire meal they kept trying to show off their wedding rings, but the message just didn't seem to sink through.

"You guys ready to leave?" Naruto asked.

"That would be a great idea." Hiashi agreed. The three men left heir cash on the table and hurriedly walked out.

"I was afraid that'd never end." Minato shuddered.

"That was awful." Hiashi made a disgusted face.

"I think I liked everyone hating me better." Naruto glanced back at the restaurant with fear in his eyes.

   "What the fuck, Richard?!" Some lady yelled followed by a loud smack.

   The trio looked towards the noise to see a blonde lady that was clearly agitated standing over a man that now had a bleeding head. The lady kicked the guy one last time before storming off. The three men looked at the injured man with worry before noticing who he was. Soon after identifying the man, they knew that whatever happened, he deserved.

   "Jiraiya sensei." Minato sighed looking at his sensei with a defeated look.

   "Why, hello there. Why are you three men out here?" Jiraiya asked. His previously injured head healed because of anime logic.

   "We're having a guys night out. Why are you here?" Minato answered.

   "Looking at these beautiful women here in our village." Jiraiya smiled.

   "I see you haven't changed." Hiashi commented.

   "So being a pervert." Naruto's voice was a bit strained. This was by far the hardest person he had seen in this time. His sensei looked almost exactly the same as when Naruto knew him. He acted the same too. It was almost too similar and too sudden to bare. Naruto was able to not completely break down and cry at the sight to his relief.

   "Naruto Uzumaki I presume." Jiraiya smirked. The three men froze in shock. That was something Jiraiya wasn't supposed to know.

   "How-how did you know?" Naruto managed to squeak out. He mentally face palmed at his voice.

"Have I ever told you how smooth you are?" Kurama let out a laugh.

"Shut up, stupid fox! It's been a while since I've seen him alive. I have emotions too, ya know!" Naruto thought back.

"Trust me, I know. I've had to deal with all your stupid human emotions for 21 years, you annoying brat." Kurama rolled his eyes.

"Just go back to sleep." Naruto huffed in annoyance.

"Congrats, Kit. You've finally got a good idea. I knew you could do it if you used your brain, however small it may be." Kurama teased.

Naruto stuck his tongue out at the fox, but accidentally did it in real life too earning odd looks from the people around him. "Sorry. Kurama was being a jerk." Naruto rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

   "Who's Kurama?" Jiraiya asked.

   "Just a friend. A mean friend." Naruto said.

   "Rude."

   Naruto rolled his eyes. "Anyway, how'd you know who I am?"

   "When I got out my toad contract scroll, I noticed there was a new name. Naruto Uzumaki. And I only know one Uzumaki, so I decided to come back here to see Kushina, but I ran into you first. Now, can you tell me why your name was on my scroll?" Jiraiya explained.

"Well, it's kinda hard to explain... I also think I've told too many people already." Naruto looked down at both his extended index fingers poking each other.

"Ah... as curious as I am, I'm not going to press. Minato seems to trust you and I trust Minato." Jiraiya looked at Minato expecting him to say something.

"Yes, Naruto is trust worthy. I've spent around nine months with him and he is a good man." Minato smiled proudly at Naruto who looked pretty dang happy himself.

"I have to agree with Minato on this." Hiashi backed up Minato's claim.

"Well if you two agree, I guess it must be true." Jiraiya laughed. It's not that the two didn't get along with each other, it's just that they usually didn't agree with each other. There was no conflict with each other though, they just respectfully disagreed with each other on most subjects. "Though I do have one question I want to ask."

"Go ahead." Naruto said.

"Am I still incredibly handsome in the future?" Jiraiya smirked at the shocked expressions he got. "Well? I'm still waiting on my answer."

"I- how- what- how did you know?" Naruto stuttered.

   "Wasn't that hard to figure out. You look too much like Kushina and Minato for it to be coincidence, but Minato confirmed it with his proud father smirk." Jiraiya answered.

   "It was Gamariechi wasn't it?" Minato asked.

   "He couldn't help but spill this juicy detail. You know how he loves gossip." Jiraiya said.

   "Is there anyone who doesn't know me and Hinata are from the future?" Naruto groaned.

   "Who's Hinata?" Jiraiya questioned.

   Naruto opened his mouth to speak, but Minato places his hand over Naruto's mouth. "My daughter from the future. His wife." Hiashi answered.

   "Please do not get him started. Hinata is, no doubt, a wonderful young lady, but once started, it's nearly impossible to get him to shut up about her." Minato was fairly certain that if he had to listen to one more rant about how great Hinata is, he'd cry. Especially now. They were all a little over buzzed. They had enough to feel the effect of alcohol without being overly drunk and keep a semi-level head.

   "Naruto! Minato! Hiashi!" A sweaty and out of breath Kushina called. Panic was the most visible emotion on her face.

   "Mom?" Naruto looked at Kushina confused before panic started to settle in on him too. "Where's Hinata? Is she ok? What happened?"

   "Her water broke. She's in labour."