Kakashi's Problem

"Listen you three, I don't know much about the mission where Rin becomes the holder of the three tails, so we have to train. The training you will receive from now on will be harder than it was before. Especially you Rin. You're the medic if this team. You have to be able to defend yourself.

   "Hinata can help you with your medical training, and I'll be teaching you to do what my friend Sakura always did. Though I'm not exactly the best person to help with chakra control, but I did learn enough to help you.

   "As for you boys dad and I will be helping with getting you stronger and faster. You might even learn a few more jutsus." Naruto said.

"Why are we upping the training. It's already hard to keep up with." Obito complained.

   "Honestly I don't know hardly anything about the mission. All I know is that Rin gets kidnapped and is made the jinchūriki. I don't even know why you guys were there in the first place, or how long we have until the mission arrives.

   "I highly doubt we'll have to go against the three tails, but I don't know for certain. I doubt we will have to since the ninjas that take Rin aren't nearly skilled enough to take on the three tails, but anything can happen. As it is now we have no chance of everyone making it out alive if we have to go against the tailed beast." Naruto answered. (So everything Naruto know is what I know. I was waiting to update this so that I could watch Naruto, but I don't see that happening anytime soon because my sister has this tendency to quit watching shows with me yet getting her feelings hurt if I watch it with her. Anyways it had been a while since I updated, and I figured you guys might want an update So if you want to give me information about what they were doing and what happened, please do. I know next to nothing about it, but I will have several chapters out before that one so please enjoy them.)

   "That's not a lot of information." Minato sighed. "But we'll make it work. I have faith in you all."

   "Yeah! We'll get this done!" Obito shouted.

   "Can you please shut up. You're yelling in my ear." Kakashi said.

   Then that started a fight between the two. Minato and Naruto shared a look then sighed. Rin gave a sigh and slumped her shoulders.

"Meet here at 7:00 in the morning. Our training will start then, and Obito... if you're late I will personally come and get you." Naruto warned.

"Heh heh heh, me? Late? Heh heh heh..." Obito laughed nervously.

   "Here. Tomorrow. 7:00." Naruto reminded.

———

"Obito's late again." Kakashi grumbled. Everyone was already at the meeting spot except for Obito. They were supposed to meet an hour ago, and yet Obito was still nowhere to be found.

   "Ok, I'm sending Gamakichi after him." Naruto decided. He had gotten used to waiting on people because of a slightly perverted, always late sensei, but the longer he stayed in the past, the more nervous he got. Naruto was going to be a father in just a few months, and he was scared that he wouldn't be able to stop Madara. If he didn't stop Madara then his child would have to live in that horrible world. He couldn't fail this time. He couldn't risk it.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Obito yelled.

"You're late." Kakashi said.

"He's early for his usual time." Rin tried to stop them from getting into another fight.

   "Can you guys make clones?" Naruto asked.

   "Yes." Kakashi answered.

   "Rin, I need you to make two, and you two make only one." Naruto answered.

"Why do we have to make clones?" Obito asked.

"I'll show you. All of you make some clones." Naruto ordered. They did as Naruto said. Naruto made a clone, and all the clones went far away from the originals. It looked like clone Naruto was saying something. After a minute or two Narutos' clone disappeared and Naruto told the rest to do the same.

"I DO WHAT IN THE FUTURE?!" Kakashi screamed.

   "Wooow Kakashi. I didn't know you were a pervert on top of being a jerk." Obito shook his head.

   "I didn't know you were like that Kakashi." Rin commented.

   "I'm not... I don't... what am I doing with my life in the future?!" Kakashi cried.

   "What did you tell them?" Minato asked.

   "That Kakashi is addicted to porn in the future." Naruto answered.

   "He what?" Minato blinked.

   "Naruto! Kakashi-sensei isn't addicted to porn." Hinata defended.

   "Do you know how many times he's read pervy sages books? Kakashi-sensei is Pervy sages biggest fan. He never puts down that book. Even during the bell test he didn't put it down. He just kept reading. I'm also pretty sure that's why he's late all the time too." Naruto listed.

   "Sorry Kakashi. I tried to help." Hinata sighed.

"Do you guys understand why we're using shadow clones now?" Naruto asked.

"Yes." Rin and Kakashi nodded.

"Of course! But uh... you should probably explain it just in case." Obito said.

   "Right." Naruto sighed. "As you have learned, you can remember everything your clone goes through. So if you send your clone to train then you will remember what your clone does. This speeds up the progress of training. It helps a lot especially when you're in a hurry to get stronger."

"Very good Naruto. I'm surprised you know this." Minato said.

"It was Kakashi-sensei who taught it to me. It really helped me with a new jutsu that I had to learn on a limited time schedule." Naruto said.

   "It sounds like Kakashi turned out to be a great sensei." Minato smiled proudly.

   "He was." Naruto smiled thinking back on his genin days. Which he still, technically, is a genin.

   "Let's start on our training now." Obito interrupted Narutos' memories. The three youngsters made their shadow clones, and they went their separate ways to train.

   "And the student becomes the sensei." Naruto smirked.

———

And there is your update! I hope you enjoyed it and have a fantastic day (or night)!