Death by Hinata and Kushina

Minato had met up with Kakashi, Rin, and Obito at the bridge, and was rushing to where Naruto's chakra was. They heard a loud explosion, and saw a bright orange blob. It was only a moment before they realized that the orange blob was their blob.

   The team rushed even more than before to Naruto. They got there in a few minutes, and saw a rather beat up Naruto. He was trying to stand up, but his legs were broken along with his wrist. He was sweating bullets from the pain he was in.

   "Naruto!" Obito shouted in worry.

   Rin ran up to him, and healed what she could, but all she could do was speed up the healing process a little.

   "What happened here?" Minato asked as he picked Naruto up. Kakashi has the other side of him.

   "Erza Maroon. She's able to create bombs and hide them in an instant, or in my time at least. In this time it takes her close to three minutes. I tried to end things quickly, so I hit her with a rasengan and bruised her up so it would look like I tried to kill her. But there were too many restrictions. I couldn't use any of Kurama's chakra, and I couldn't use any future jutsus." Naruto explained in pain.

"If you killed her then it wouldn't matter. Why did you leave her alive? We're in the middle of a war." Kakashi scolded.

"In the future war she's saved mine, and Hinata's life on multiple occasions. She's also one of the most powerful allies we had. I was glad to have her on our side, but now It's unfortunate to be on her bad side." Naruto pouted.

"Our mission was a success, so now we can go home." Rin tried to brighten the mood. At the mention of home both Minato and Naruto paled considerably.

   "Hinata's going to kill me." Naruto cried.

   "Kushina's gonna kill both of us." Minato grieved.

   'I'm never getting married.' Kakashi shuddered.

————

   "We should rest a little." Minato suggested.

   "Maybe a little." Naruto agreed.

   Minato and Kakashi set Naruto down by a tree so he could lean on it. The rest of the group sat down, and rested while still alert for any enemies nearby.

"I'm sorry guys. We could've already been back at Konoha by now if I weren't slowing us down." Naruto apologized.

"No one blames you. You were stuck between a rock and a hard place, but you were able to escape with your life. I've heard of Erza before and she is no easy foe. Not many people would be able to escape with their lives after facing her." Minato pointed out.

"Not to mention you stopped me from being crushed and put into the hands of that Madara freaked." Obito said.

"And Kakashi never lost his eye." Rin added.

   "Those are a lot of pluses." Minato smiled. Naruto smiled gratefully at team Minato.

"Here drink some water." Rin offered to everyone.

"Let's set up camp here. We can restore our energy and sleep. I'll take first watch." Minato ordered.

————

Hinata was worried sick. They were supposed to be back from their mission three days ago. But her husband, and the rest of them weren't back yet. She could hardly sleep, and she was starting to run out of things to clean. Hinata heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Kushina.

"Hello Kushina-San." Hinata welcomed.

"Hey Hinata." Kushina smiled.

"What brings you here?" Hinata asked.

"Let's get something to eat. My treat." Kushina suggested.

"That sounds good." Hinata agreed.

"Worrying won't do anything ya know, so let's just enjoy this and get to know each other better. I want to find out more about the girl my future son fell in love with." Kushina smiled.

Hinata blushed a bit. "Is there anything specific you wanted to know, Kushina-San?" Hinata asked.

"You don't have to add the San ya know. You can just call me by my name." Hinata nodded. "So how did you meet Naruto?" Kushina already knew this, but she wanted to see how Hinata told the story. You can get a lot of information about someone just by how they tell a story. Especially if you already know the story.

   Hinata smiled at the memory. "Before we started the academy I was always bullied because of my eyes. I couldn't use the byakugan yet, and people didn't like my eyes so they bullied me. But one day during the winter, Naruto saw this and stuck up for me.

   "It was three against one and they were older kids. It was obvious Naruto was going to lose, but he protected me from them any way. At first I was shocked because I was always taught to stay away from him because he was bad, but when I saw him stick up for me I knew everyone was wrong. Naruto wasn't bad, or mean or anything like that. He's kind, and protective.

   "I was always so shy so I didn't say anything as he got beat up. When it was over one of my guards found me and took me away telling me to stay away from Naruto.

   "He may have lost that fight, but he got my love. Of course I had no idea what that was, but  when I got older and realized my feelings for him I never let go." Hinata explained.

   "Oh, I'm sorry Naruto was so stupid when it came to love. He had no idea at what you were feeling." Kushina cried. She felt so bad for Hinata. Kushina would have hated to go through loving someone who was clueless about love.

"It was worth it. I'm married to Naruto, and we're going to have a child that will live in a peaceful world once we fix this mess." Hinata explained.

"I'm so proud of Naruto. He found a wonderful wife. I couldn't imagine a better wife for him." Kushina grinned and hugged Hinata.

"Excuse me ladies. I'm sorry to interrupt this happy experience, but you are needed at the hospital right away." A toad hopped in the table then poofed away.

   Both girls looked at each other wide eyed and ran as fast as they could to the hospital. They found Minato waiting for them outside looking worn out and worried.

   "Minato!" Kushina shouted and wrapped him in a huge hug.

   "Where's Naruto?" Hinata panicked.

   "He'll live. He broke his legs and one of his arms, but he'll live thankfully." Minato explained leading them to Naruto's room.

"What happened?" Hinata asked.

"Erza Maroon. I liked it better when she was on our side of the war." Naruto answered.

"Naruto!" Hinata hugged Naruto careful not to touch his injuries. Naruto hugged her back with his good arm. Once they pulled apart Hinata smacked his head.

"Ow, what was that for Hina?" Naruto asked rubbing his head.

"For being irresponsible and nearly dying. I suspect the only reason why you're still alive is because of Kurama's protection." Hinata answered.

"And you, where were you in all of this?" Kushina asked Minato.

"I was in the front lines killing the enemies, and protecting those who were down and were about to be killed." Minato gulped. Kushina still glared at him.

"The important thing is that everyone made it back alive." Rin tried to make the situation better.

"Speaking of, where are the boys?" Kushina asked.

"Their outside too terrified to come back in." Rin answered.