Introduction

Written : 27/11/14

This is my first book and Im still in school please excuse any spelling mistakes/ punctuation mistakes sorry. Use of coarse language here and there. Intro is a bit boring but aren't they all?

************************************************************************

I was in my soft bed curled up beside Mum who was reading me my favorite bedtime story. Fairytales were my favorite. The thing that happened next changed my life forever, I heard my father scream at the top of his lungs 'Run!'.

I looked at my now pale mother as she looked at my bedroom door with horror. Mum quickly shoved me in my cupboard and barricaded my bedroom door. I stood quietly in the darkness of my cupboard watching through a hole to see the door rock as someone barged into it. My Mum stood back ready to attack.. Bang!! the door burst open to reveal a large man with bigger muscles then my dad, he shifts and pounces..'NO!', I screamed as a rogue rips at my mother's throat.

I woke up, sweat soaked my pillow, blankets and my body. I was shaking uncontrollably and looked over at my clock to see that it was 5:30am.

I sighed knowing there wasn't much point going back to sleep. I quietly tip-toed to the bathroom so I didn't wake up my best friend on the other side of the room.

I lived with my best friend and think of her as my sister because I have no known family left. My best friend's family are all werewolves but Im different. I probably should tell you a bit about myself..

My name is Gabrielle Thompson, I have blonde hair that reaches my hips and light blue and greenish eyes. My parents died in a 'car crash' according to authorities but I knew better, a rogue entered my house and I watched him kill my mother. Im about 170cm (1 meter 70 centimeters) and have tanned skin. I'm not ugly but I'm not pretty, I'm in-between.

Im an assassin and am assigned to kill people or werewolves. I am a werewolf but only partly and I'm also partly vampire and 2nd generation demon and angel. I inherited vampire speed and strength from my mother and also healing powers which I cant quite get the hang of. From my dad, I inherited my wolf Merida and werewolf senses.

I have killed multiple people and am called 'The Silent Assassin' and according to the government I don't exist. I apparently died the same night as my parents, I even have my own grave that I visit every so often. Using family friends who are politics in the human world, I was able to get a fake ID.

Everyone knows me as Michelle Reeds except Emilia and her family. No one suspects me to be the worlds most deadliest person.

My latest assignment set by 'The Fates' was to keep the future Alpha safe I started that on Monday. I hide my scent so I smell like a regular human and have have no control of the power radiating off me. I never ever tell anyone my real name for those who want to know will stop at nothing to torture and eventually kill me.

My best friend who lets me live with her is Emilia Rose. She has brown hair that is a few inches shorter than mine and hazel eyes. We are the same height and pretty much have the same skin tone. Emilia was also a werewolf and shifted when she was 14 which was early seeing how normal werewolves didn't shift until they were 15-16. But this is because her father is Beta of the Blood red pack.

I just got out of the shower and dressed in a pair of shorts and a hoodie. I apply light makeup and chuck my hair up in a messy bun.

When I get out of the bathroom I'm met with Emilia sitting on the edge of her bed rubbing her eyes and yawning.

'Morning sleepy head', I chuckle as she glares at me with tired eyes.

'Morning' she mumbles and walks toward the bathroom.

But before she enters she turns to me and looks me dead in the eye and says 'Why were you up so early? Did you have a nightmare again?'.

I nod and and mumble 'I'm going for a run', and quietly make my way outside.

It's 10 past 6 now and the sun is peaking its way up into the sky. I sniff and instantly know that it rained last night.

I love this weather, peaceful and quiet. I make my way towards the forest for a run. I regularly run, it makes me feel free and peace takes hold of my mind.

Seeing how Im part wolf, her name is Merida and she controls my eyes, senses and canines.

I run to my training area which I built with my dad when I was 4 and have used it ever since.

I'm 16 and dropped out of school when I was 8 because I had anger issues, I was bullied because my parents died. I was only 5 when my parents died and was completely alone until Emilia took me in. I became an assassin when the 'The Fates' summoned me at the age of 10. I'm the youngest and most skilled assassin in the world.

On the way to my training area I smelt a foreign scent. I hid behind a tree and peered cautiously around. Hearing footsteps to my right, I sniffed; rogue.

I quietly circled the tree until I was behind him. Placing my hands on either sides of his neck ready to break it. 'Who are you and what are you doing here?' I yelled into his ear.

'None of your fucking business human!' He snarled back. That was it if he wasn't going to tell me then he was longer of use to me. I snapped his neck as if it were a pencil. I continued running to my training area keeping my senses alert.

The training area consisted of a shooting range for my bow and arrow that I inherited from my mum. A arena type thing to battle and punching bags. I also used the gym in town frequently. I am stronger than female wolves and could put up a fair fight with an Alpha.

I train everyday because I simply want revenge for my parents, everything else has to wait. I also want to continue with my assassin work. Just because I dropped out of school and am blonde doesn't mean I'm not smart. I have a pretty high IQ but I don't really care.

I change into a sports crop top and yoga tights. The crop top exposes my belly and if anyone saw me they'd see my six pack.

As I lined my arrow up with the target I glared at the wooden figure and aimed straight for the heart. I let go and got the arrow dead centre of the wooden target. I smiled I barely ever missed. I hit a few more targets before deciding to head back home. It was time for breakfast and my stomach grumbled in agreement.

First chapter done! Comment, vote, follow!! Has anyone got any tips or ideas to improve this chapter or book??

How should this end?