Letter

Breakfast picture

**************************************************************************
Next day

After a goodnights rest I felt relieved. All the stress of the past few days seemed to roll off my shoulders in waves.

I sat up and noticed Zach wasn't in bed or anywhere to be seen. It was then that I noticed the shower on. I sighed I didn't want to have to do anything today.

'Morning Gabby', Zach said entering the room.

'Morning Zach', I say eyeing his shirtless figure.

'Did you have a good sleep?', He asked rummaging through his wardrobe for a shirt.

'Actually I did. I didn't have a nightmare for the first time in 11 years', I smile brightly.

'That's good!', Zach exclaimed also smiling.

'This is a cause for celebration! Im making breakfast', I state getting up and hurrying to the door.

Just as I reach for the door handle strong arms reach around me stopping me from exiting. I giggle 'Zach I'm making breakfast!', I announce.

'Not in pajama shorts that barely cover your perfect ass and a tank top. I don't want other people looking at you', Zach states holding me firmly.

'I knew that I was just seeing whether you'd notice', I quickly lie, my cheeks burning. 'Did you just call me fat ass "perfect"?', I narrow my eyes at Zach.

Zach's cheeks go slightly pink as he blushes 'M..a...y..b..e', Zach stutters.

'You're so cute when your embarrassed. Your cheeks go red and everything', I laugh and run to the wardrobe.

'Shut up', He muttered, I barely heard but nonetheless still heard him.

'Ya know, I got enhanced hearing', I yell throwing my tank top off.

'I knew that', Zach lied and I heard him exit the room closing the door behind him.

I throw on a blue sundress with a floral pattern bordering the bottom. It reaches mid thigh and clutches my curves without making me look like a slut. I out my hair in a bun and curl the remaining pieces.

Smiling, I walk downstairs to the kitchen.

'Morning everyone', I say happily. Emilia sits on Keegan's lap at the dining table, Tegan sits beside Dylan on the stools and Zach stands in the pantry looking at the food.

'You seem happy', Emilia says eyeing my happy figure.

'I didn't have a nightmare...' I say grinning.

'That's great', Emilia says happily and sits up straighter.

'Yeah it is that is why in celebration Im making breakfast', I announce.

1 hour later

Everyone is sitting around the dinning table in silence, enjoying their food. Omelets, pancakes, bacon and eggs fill the table and slowing but surely get eaten.

'This.. is .. delicious', Tegan says in between bites. Dylan nods in thanks at me. Clearly his happy that his mate is happy.

'I'm grabbing the mail, I'll be right back', Zach says getting up.

'Okay but be back sooooon', I reply as he exits.

'It's funny because the most powerful person in the world (who could kill us all in a blink of an eye) currently looks like a lovesick puppy', Keegan looks at me confused.

'Well how do you feel about Emilia?', I ask. Keegan blushes and shuts up.

'Now who's the lovesick puppy', I mutter and we all go back to our meals.

A few minutes later Zach comes back looking shaken. He hands a letter to Dylan and Dylan pales slightly.

'What is it?', Tegan asks before I can.

'Nothing to worry your pretty little mind about', Dylan turns to Tegan.

'Did you just call my mind "little"?', Tegan narrows her eyes at him.

'I said "pretty" as well', Dylan says apologetically.

I notice Zach read over the letter again, my curiosity increases.

I get up casually then using my vampire speed I grab the letter out of Zach's hand. I continue sprinting until Im on the other side of the room. I open the letter before Zach realizes he no longer possesses it.

The letter said:

I want Gabrielle Thompson dead. Option 1- you give her to me or option 2- You declare war against the Alpha of Alphas.

Your Enemy,
Gabrielle's Father

My immediate thoughts were that was short, simple and straight to the point. At least I know he wants me dead and I don't they'll give me to him so I guess war it is.

'Lemme take a guess.. we are going to war?', I say directly at Zach who is standing behind me looking over my shoulder.

(A/N- deliberately spelt let me wrong)

'Yup', He replies popping the 'p'.

'We better start training. Im gonna whop your ass', I smile. Considering I was like 100 times stronger than all of them put together, no one argues with me.

Damn right.. I thought.

**************************************************************************

Thanks for reading guys!! It's been a whole month and I have 4.71k reads and 200 votes!! Comment Follow Vote.