Revelation

'Gabby's the Silent Assassin isn't she!?' Zach stated but asking for confirmation.

Emilia stayed silent for a while knowing she can't say anything to confirm it. No one can disobey a Alphas order let alone an Alphas, Vampires, Angels and Demons order.

'I can't disobey an order', Emilia said quietly.

Using his Alpha tone Zach ordered 'You will tell me what you know about The Silent Assassin'.

Emilia and I smile slightly knowing damn well I out rank him. 'You know she outranks you right?' Emilia looks directly into his eyes.

Zach stood there furious but knowing he can't hurt her. I just sat in the tree grinning like a fool. No bitch can outrank me.. I thought.

Zach looked up at the trees but when I realized what he was doing I moved into a leafy part. He scanned the trees his eyes going past me several times before he gave up. Zach tossed his hands in the air 'I need you' he yelled towards me and the trees.

'I'm sorry' I say loud enough for them both to hear me. They simultaneously looked up and scanned the trees. 'You heard that right?', Zach asked quietly still looking at the trees.

'Yup', Emilia replies popping the P. 'You know it's killing her seeing you like this', Emilia explains quietly.

'Gabby doesn't need to protect me' Zach says more to me than to Emilia.

Using my speed I stood behind them and said 'The Fates' asked me to, they chose my assignments'.

Zach turns and gives me a bone-crushing hug. Emilia is a second late but squeezes me nonetheless. 'You know if I were weak, you would have squeezed me to death' I say pointedly.

Zachs looks into my eyes and says the last thing I was expecting 'I love you'. I stood there wanting to say it back but knowing it was going to be harder to leave. 'I love you too but I can't I shouldn't I mustn't. I can't put you in danger either of you', I turn and face both of them.

'Your The Silent Assassin? To be honest it's actually quite obvious once you put the puzzle pieces together' Zach says a smile playing at his lips.

'Took you long enough!' I laugh 'You know Emilia's right I outrank you so Im going to order you not to tell anyone' I say.

Looking directly into his pupils I order 'Zachary Malice you are hereby never allowed to tell anyone about The Silent Assassin and must deny that I Gabrielle Thompson exist and am The Silent Assassin'.

Zach laughs but has no choice but to agree. His laugh is so manly and hot it sends shivers down my back. 'I haven't seen you since Wednesday and its Monday but it feels like forever', Zach says sweetly and Emilia nods repeatedly.

'The feelings mutual', I say honestly. I missed them so much.

Just as Emilia is about to say something when a loud emergency bell rings. 'Rogue attack' Zach and Emilia simultaneously.

'Get inside now that is an order!' I yell at them. I should have known, I realized I could smell about 50 rogues headed this way. I heard their paws smacking the ground as they ran telling me that they were in wolf form.

Emilia and Zach hesitate but can't disobey me so they turn and run with all the other students into the school.

I pull off my bow that was slung across my back and load a wolf bane tipped arrow into it. I quickly get into a good position in a tree opposite of where the rogues started coming from. The rogues line up and wait for I'm assuming theirAlpha. They all shift and put basketball shorts on. Two men walk towards the school, they're aren't important not portraying any power.

I take this opportunity and shoot the guy closest to me. The guy falls to the ground and the other one checks his pulse. He obviously didn't find one so he sniffs trying to catch my scent. Fortunately I hid it and this confused the man. I quickly load another arrow and shoot. The arrow plunges into his heart and I immediately hear his heat stop.

Other men are looking into the trees searching for the one who killed there companions. Not wanting to be seen in this leafy outfit I grab the spare clothes that I brought with me. It may sound weird but even The Silent Assassin needs to look good.

I hear the Alphas voice boom 'Where are you?'