Authority

I hear the Alphas voice boom 'Where are you?'

The Alpha who couldn't be more than 18 stood looking up into the trees shirtless. He was pretty damn hot.. not as hot as Zach but close. He had blue eyes and sandy hair with toned muscles.

I laughed knowing they could here me, it was more of a cackle than a laugh. 'Your authority shit doesn't work on me', My voice booms back making the rouges kneel. I knew my voice held power and could make anyone bow or kneel to me so why not have some fun.

'How? Who.. are you?' The Alpha stutters confused still looking up.

Now fully changed in an outfit that consisted of leather, I jumped down to the ground. Landing on my feet I reply 'None of your business... Who are you?' Curiosity was getting the better of me. I mean a hot guy was standing in front of me clearly an Alpha but of rouges?

'Keegan Simons Alpha of the Rouges', Keegan said his voice full of authority and pride.

'Oh please.. I could control these weaklings better than you', I smile hearing growls in return.

'We're stronger than you... Human', Keegan mocked his eyes flashing black from anger.

'Haha bullshit.. Know your facts, "Alpha of the Rouges"', I mock adding quotation marks with me hands.

This apparently pisses him off and I can tell his holding back his wolf. And then it hit me like a tone of bricks.

Flashback

I was a newly appointed assassin and still trying to figure out a name. I was alone as usual and walking in the woods when I heard a male voice 'What are you doing out here?' He asks. I realized I must of been deep in thought and promise to never do it again. I stay silent and hide my scent as another werewolf comes into sight. Both men are in human form and only look a few years older than me being 10. These guys were radiating power and I knew that they had Alpha blood in them. I pulled out a knife and using my vampire speed calved onto the second guys collarbone 'The Silent Assassin'. Blood dripped from the injury and they both growled lowly. I smirked and took off.

Keegan obviously remembered and asked 'Do you remember me?'

'Yes', I smirk 'I calved my initials into your brother's collarbone'.

'You know you killed him, your knife was tipped with wolf bane and he died of blood poisoning the next day!', Keegan said outraged.

'Don't talk to me like that I'm stronger than you', I glare at him.

'You stronger than me? Pttf! yeah right! If you haven't noticed, honey, I'm an Alpha', Keegan solemnly as if I'm a child.

I stood there pissed trying to control my 'anger issues', meaning my demon.

'Anyway I came here because my Beta was killed not long ago and mind linked me before he burned to death 'Gabrielle Thompson is back' so here I am looking to kill her', Keegan explained a smirk spreading onto his lips.

'She's dead you idiot, she died with her parents', I say keeping my voice steady. 'If your Beta was dying he could of been mistaken.. did he describe her or something?'. Curiosity of what I looked like in someone else eyes and Wanting to hear his terrified voice made me want to know.

Keegan thought back before he replied 'Yes he said that she had angels wings, demon fire that burned her wings hair and hands, she had speed of a vampire and senses of a wolf'.

Using my vampire speed I went around him so I was facing his back and let my wings come through. Fire soon engulfed around me and my eyes turned black from my wolf. 'Like this?' I said into Keegan's ear, he jumped looking horrified and pale.

Keegan's eyes widened and his jaw dropped, he was clearly stunned along with his pack who stood there speechless.. 'I suggest you leave before I kill you', my voice boomed with authority, even Keegan cringed. His pack began backing away.

Within minutes there wasn't a rogue insight. I heard claps and cheers so I turned around seeing Zach perched on a brick pillar. He started laughing uncontrollably and managed to say 'Did... did.. you..see... there.. faces.. when.. they.. they... saw.. you..?!'

I grinned it was pretty funny. Emilia came out not a second later grinning like a fool. 'I don't know whether you realized but the whole school was watching from the window'.

'At least they know not to mess with me', I state and they both laugh.. and laugh... and laugh.

Once they composed themselves Emilia asked 'What was the Alpha's name?'

This surprised me, out of all the things that happened why would she ask that?

'Keegan Simons, Alpha of the Rogues', I mocked trying to impersonate him.

Emilia growled lowly 'Don't make fun of my mate!' and lunged at me.

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading!! Comment Vote Follow