Real Story

You may have noticed in Gabriella Thompson's first nightmare her family were murdered at the house but
In history the teacher said that her parents were in a car crash... I'm going to tell you the 'Real Story' from Gabby's POV

************************************************************************

My parents died at my house when I was 5 on the 21st of January 1997. We were planning on going on a family vacation but that night changed everything forever.

Mum had been reading me 'Supernatural Cinderella' my favorite book as a child. I remember hearing my father shout us 'Run!'. He sounding like he was choking and crying. I saw my mothers pale face and horrified look. I remember Mum shoving my into my cupboard telling me to 'be quieter than a mouse'. My Mum shut the cupboard protecting me from harms way and stood back near my bed. I peeked through a crack in the wall watching as Mum prepared to fight. The door shook as someone barged into it. The door flew down with smash and the man standing there was muscly and about the same age or a bit younger than my Dad. I remember the man shift and lunge at my mum taking her off guard as she looked my directly in the eye. Her final moments was her index finger on her lips in a 'hush' movement. I stayed quiet and watched her bleed to death still looking into her eyes.

The man did a quick sweep of the room and when he came towards the cupboard he struck a match and lit it on fire. Me being a demon I didn't really feel the heat and continued to watch the man exit the room. I waited a few moment before I heard the front door slam and a mans laughter.

I got out of the cupboard and, being the smart 5 year old I was, I checked Mum's pulse but couldn't find it. Of course I had known but I just had to make sure. I then picked up her lifeless body and carried her downstairs. I was stronger than my Mum and I was 5, I easily held her body. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and ran up stairs. My cupboard, curtains and some carpet were burning. I quickly put out the fire and went to find my Dads body.

I searched and searched but wasn't able to find him so I assumed they took his body as proof that the King Alpha was dead. I knew Mum was very careful to protect our 'special'. *Special meaning their powers. I decided to ring a powerful politic that was Dads best friend, I call him 'Uncle' because his the closest thing I'be got to one. He is extremely important in the human world and I found his number on a clip board for 'Emergency Numbers'.

The phone rang a few times before a male voice said 'This is the private phone of Kyle Randon unless this is important I suggest you hang up and never ring this number again'.

I cleared my throat and said 'Um sorry Uncle Kyle but.. mummy and daddy are...'. I sobbed on the phone unable to finish the sentence. 'Come fast please Uncle Kyle!', I told him before hanging up.

I dropped the phone not caring or hearing when it where it dropped. The spur of the moment gone I fully took in what happened and what it meant. I was a 5 year old orphan and the strongest supernatural creature on this World. It was way past my bedtime and I placed my mother's body on the couch and snuggled up next to her. She was cold and that was making me cold so I ran up to my half burnt room and grabbed my doona and blankets. I curled up the a cater pillow next to my Mum for the last time hoping it was all a bad dream.

A few hours later

A knock on the door brought me out of sleep and I lay there frozen in fear. I jumped behind the couch and heard the door open and close. I heard footsteps approaching and a familiar voice whisper 'Gabby it's me where are you?'. I let out a sigh of relief too tired to reply I come out from behind the couch and run into his arms. Uncle Kyle holds me and senses my tiredness. He places me on the other couch and grabs my blankets and doona putting them on top of me. I looked at my Mums cold lifeless body on the other couch wanting her to wake up and read me a bedtime story. Kyle notices me looking at her and walks to the 'spare blankets' cupboard. He comes out with a light pink sheet with roses patterned on the bottom. Kyle carefully tucks my Mum in and turns to me 'Goodnight Gabby, go to sleep I'll be here when you wake up'. with that I close my eyes and welcome the darkness letting it devour me until morning.

I wake up with tear stained cheeks and here someone in the kitchen. I cautiously peer around the corner to see who the intruder is. I relax as the familiar grey hair and brown eyes soft through the cupboards.

'What are ya lookin for Uncle Kyle?' I ask raising an eyebrow.

'I was looking for the ingredients for pancakes, Gabeautiful', Kyle replied cheekily he was one of the very limited amount of people who could call me that.

After Breakfast

'Now Gabrielle I know this will be hard for you but for your own safety and the safety of the entire world you're going to die', Kyle explains.

'How?' I ask 'You are incapable of killing me and I'm only 5, Im as strong as you and could hurt you easily. Plus you wouldn't hurt baby Gabeautiful would you?'

'No of course not!' Kyle scolds, amusement ringing his eyes, 'We are going to fake an accident and kill you and your family. Then we will get you a fake identification and find you a place to train and stay. That way no one could ever hurt you and you can live a happy peaceful life without any interruptions'.

'Will I get my own grave?', I ask suddenly excited at the thought of having my own tombstone.

'Yes', Kyle laughs 'You'll also attend your own funeral'.

11 years later, look how well that turned out.

************************************************************************

I hope this explains things and thankyou for reading