War Part 2

Found this picture on Instagram..

**************************************************************************

Friday Night

Our pack silently surrounded our rivals pack. Through the darkness I saw Zach lead a group towards the front door. They crept slowly before making a grand entrance and I mean grand. He pounded on the door until it flew open the he yelled 'Mr Thompson!'. I almost laughed, it was very amusing.

I saw Keegan making his way through the back entrance and all hell broke loose. I heard screams of surprise and death. It was horrible.

Tegan grabbed my arm bringing me out of my trance. I looked over at her and nodded, signalling for her to lead the way.

~•~•~•~ Minutes later ~•~•~•~•~•

We ended up in front of big mahogany doors. I ushered Tegan away and with lots of reluctance she left.

Bring it on Father I thought

I pushed back the doors to see him sitting comfortably on a lounge looking expectantly at me. He was in his night gown, telling me I had awoken him from his slumber.

'Gabrielle how nice of you to join me on this fine evening', My father said venomously.

'You know why I've come', I answered back nonchalantly.

'Indeed I do, but unfortunately I don't think you know how this will end', My father rose threateningly from his chair.

'It'll end with Keegan as Alpha and a peace treaty in place', I spat clearly pissed off with his taunting.

'Tsk tsk tsk.. I thought we raised you to know better. This will end with lots of bloodshed including yours and your mates', He said it as if it were nothing.

This made my blood boil and my finger nails dug into my palm to keep from losing my temper to early.

'I will kill you', I say harshly letting the full force of my authority kick in.

'Do not use that tone with me little girl!', My father yelled back.

This officially pissed me off. Fire engulfed me and my wings sprouted. My eyes turned black and my teeth grew.

'I'll use whatever tone I like', I concluded, circling him.

He shifted into his giant black wolf, big mistake on his part. He would've been better off in his human form.

He jumped at me and I ducked under and burnt his underside. He yelped but didn't back down.

'How does it feel to burn father?', I narrowed my eyes at him, remembering how he tried to burn me in my closet.

Remembrance and regret shone through his wolfs eyes before he shook it off.

We continued fighting and made our way to his meeting area was. We were now in the middle of the battle field.

I ignored everything and focused on the poor soul infront of me. I was pretty much playing with him, just dodging his lame attacks and hurting but not enough to kill him.

His eyes pleaded me to finish him off but I wasn't done yet.

He shifted back to human form and lay in a pool of blood. I kicked him hard in the stomach.

'Please.... just.. finish...... me', My father panted.

'I hope you find peace in hell', I yell before finishing him off with flames.

**************************************************************************

One more chapter to gooooooo... thanks for reading!!!!! Love you xx Comment Follow Vote