Kidnapped & Trapped

I woke up feeling a cool ground beneath me. I couldn't figure out where I was until it all came back like a flood of water. The cafe, the bathroom, the syringe, the man and then darkness. I shuddered not wanting to know what they were planning on doing to me.

I looked around I was in some sort of cell with metal bars and no windows.
Putting me in a cell how stupid don't they ever learn.. I thought. It was dark but I could see other cells identical to mine around the corridor.

A man was doing his rounds and looked into my cell. I looked at him and he looked shock. He yelled 'She's awake!!'.

Suddenly a group of men appeared at my cell door one with a syringe and another with chains. I looked at them and calmly stated 'Touch me and I'll burn you to death or rip out your insides and watch you slowly die, your choice'.

One of them gulped loud enough for me to hear and another started shaking noticeably. 'Alpha warmed us to chain her before she woke up', One of them whispered ever so quietly.

Not liking being ignored I said 'I don't know whether your "Alpha" told you but I have advanced hearing and can hear your heart beating and your whispering loud and clear', adding quotation marks with my hands on the word "Alpha".

'We knew we just didn't know how advanced' Another said clearly not liking the idea of me eavesdropping.

I was surprised they were talking to me, wasn't I like the 'prisoner'. Usually in a situation like this they told me to shut up which always ended badly for them.

Lighting my hands on fire, I threw a fire ball at their feet. Their stunned and scared faces were so worth it, I grinned.

'We might just have to get Alpha', The obviously smart one stated.

'He'll be mad', One of them replied.

'I can still hear you loud and clear', I glared at them. Nobody ignored me unless they had a death wish.

Again they all looked at me, cursing under their breaths about chaining me when I went to sleep.

They all turned on there heel and walked away leaving me in utter silence. I moved towards the door and peered out, looking for an exit. I held onto the key hole and let the metal burn under my fingertips.

I kicked open the door and bit my lip from crying out. I hadn't had morphine since the morning after my back was injured. I knew my back hadn't healed properly yet which meant I wasn't flying anytime soon.

I walked out of my cell smiling. Stupid idiots leaving the most powerful person in a cell, alone.. I thought. Quietly using my vampire speed I zoomed down the corridor. I couldn't hear any other alive prisoners so I kept going. Reaching the end of the hallway I saw two lots of stairs; one leading up and the other leading down. I decided going up was best because we might be underground and there would be no point in going farther into the dark hell.

I heard a scream coming from the downstairs area. It was a blood-curdling scream, one that would give you nightmares and make you never want to be alone. I couldn't leave the poor sole to be tortured in this horrific place. Against my better judgement I decided to rescue whoever had made the scream.

Funny I didn't once give a thought as to 'why' the scream had occurred. But I found out soon enough. I followed the sound of a whip into another cell type room.

A girl who looked a few years younger than me was chained to a board. Blood poured down her make and fresh lashes covered her skin. She met eyes and fear and pain were clear in her eyes. She slightly shook her head wanting me to leave. How brave of her.. I thought.

I saw the whip attack her back again and she but her lip trying not to scream. The scent of blood filled my nostrils and at times like these I wished I didn't have advanced senses.

Waking into the room I saw a familiar but older man holding a blood stained whip. I was shocked but held it in and death glared this horrid being standing before me.

'Come to join us, I see Gab'.

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading!!!! Love you all!! Comment Vote Follow