Mark me?

I jumped off Zach and grabbed a pair of shorts off they're clothes line for him to change into.

Zach went behind a tree, shifted and can back smirking. 'You clearly wanted to see my body because you didn't give me a shirt', Zach says cockily.

I then realized I hadn't handed him a shirt whoops! I couldn't help but let my eyes wander down his beautifully defined chest and abs. I wondered what he'd think of my abs.

'You call that a body', I say cockily, smirking as I removed my shirt. I had a sports crop top underneath so I didn't care.

Zach's jaw dropped as he studied my toned body, his eyes lingered on my crop top a little to long. I pulled my shirt back on still smirking.

'Damn you're hot babe', Zach muttered his eyes flashing black with lust.

I laugh and we head inside. This would be my second time coming here but I knew this place like the back of my hand.

We entered the kitchen and I saw the woman that was comforting Zach wile I was gone. She looked remarkably like Zach and I knew instantly she was his mother.

I walked over sticking my hand out for her to shake it 'Hello Im..' I was cut off by her 'You're a filthy slut that wants to sleep with my mate'.

Ouch that hurt. 'So much for being polite' I muttered knowing well enough that she heard me.

I looked at Zach who was trying to calm his wolf because of the insult.

'I'm Gabrielle Thompson and your sons mate, how dare you accuse the bitch that could end your life in seconds', I said to her with enough authority that she cringed back and fear was rolling off her in waves.

'Im sorry.. Please.. forgive me?' Zach's mother whimpered.

'You're forgiven but in future please let people speak before cutting them off', I state still slightly mad.

Zachs mother composed herself and said the last thing I was expecting 'Gabrielle Thompson is dead whoever you are I suggest you stop impersonating her and no action will be taken'.

At that I lost it, no one ever disrespected me. my mates mother or not. I felt my wings come through and light on fire from my hands. I knew my eyes were darker with annoyance and my canines were showing. Using my speed I came up to her face 'Do I look dead to you?'

I heard someone enter the room and Zachs mother was pulled behind a sturdy man not unlike Zach. His father towed over me but my wings made me hover off the ground.

'I'm sorry miss but whatever my mate did she is regrets it, trust me', His yes wide with shock, wonder and.. interest?

'It's quite okay Mr Malice but your mate should really watch her tongue as I easily over rank all of you put together', I calm down going back to my original form.

I step forward again offering a hand to shake. Zachs Dad hesitated but finally conceded and shook my hand. 'Gabrielle Thompson nice to meet you', I smile finally calming down fully.

'Im Brandon Malice, Zachary's Dad, nice to meet you too. This here is Kylie, Zachary's Mum', Brandon greeted.

I look over to Zach and see him eyeing his father clearly using the "mind link" thingy. Becoming impatient and not liking being ignored I grab Zach and pull him towards the staircase that lead to his room. Halfway up the staircase Zach actually notices that I was practically dragging him up the stairs.

'Geez your strong', Zach grins with pride clear in his eyes.

I laugh 'We should have an arm wrestle challenge one day'.