In All My Classes

Honestly I don't like history but that's my opinion. In the 10th chapter: Real Story, this will make sense.

************************************************************************

Flashback

It was Autumn and all the leaves were changing colour. I was in a tree with my Dad waiting silently for something to kill. A rabbit walked into view and with Dads guidance I aimed and shot it through the heart. I jumped out of the tree and heard a gut wrenching scream. I didn't realise it was my scream until I saw an arrow through my shoulder and just like that my flashback turned into a nightmare. The wind howled and thunder cracked, I tried to grab any weapon but failed miserably realizing I no longer had weapons with me. I pulled out the arrow and through it far away. I turned to look at my father and saw him drop to his knees dead with a knife stabbed through his head. I screamed and tears flowed as I stood there helplessly. A smack made me fall to the ground, someone had slapped my face, I refused to give up and lunged at the darkness. My mum stood there innocently and then turned into a bloody creature. With glowing red eyes and a body on fire, this wasn't my Mum but the devil himself.

I woke up sweat beaded my forehead and soaked my sheets once again. Will these nightmares ever end?

School: History

Ugh!! I've always hated history possibly because my history was very... diverse. I walked in to the classroom noticing that every class I've had today Zach was in it. It was Wednesday so it's possible he asked for a new schedule Monday and today he has it and its an exact replica of mine. It's both good and bad: good because I can look after him and take care of any threats and bad because Im getting attached and the mate pull is getting stronger everyday and its only been 2 days!

'Morning class!' Mr Havencrough greeted. 'Today we'll be learning about the great mystery of the most powerful family in the world, the Thompson family'.

I felt a pang in my chest, a lump in my throat and my eyes went glassy, this was my family. Zach who was sitting next to me noticed my sudden change but let it go.

'Seeing how we all know about werewolves and vampires, I'll go into more detail. Mr Thompson was named Jackson and he was the Alpha of Alphas in werewolf history. His Dad passed it down to him while his mother was a powerful demon. Jackson married Mrs Thompson named Aubrey. Aubrey was the most powerful vampire which she received from her father. Aubrey's mother was a powerful angel. Together Jackson and Aubrey had a child, Gabrielle Thompson', Mr Havencrough explained. I was fighting back tears and looked toward the window still listening.

'Gabrielle Thompson was or is THE most powerful supernatural creature ever. Gabrielle had werewolf, vampire and second generation demon and angel. It was foretold that she had angels wings which could be lit on fire by her demon. Her demon could create fire into her hands and light the tips of her hair as well. Gabrielle got werewolf eyes to reflect her emotion and sharp canines. From her vampire she inherited speed and agility I dare say that she was the fastest and most agile creature ever. Anyway Jackson and his family were going on a vacation when a group of rouges very expectantly attacked. They were all thought to have died that day but some say due to Gabrielle's powerfullness she is still alive. Personally I think she is seeing how her body was never found. And that class is more or less what happened to the most powerful family the world had ever seen', Mr Havencrough finished. Most of this was true especially about me and I wondered how they knew that.

'What was the date in which they died?', the school nerd asked.

'Good question Avery! I believe it was January 23rd 1998 on Gabrielle's 5th birthday', Mr Havencrough said matter-of-factly. This was incorrect my parents didnt die going on a vacation but it was my 5th birthday and we were planning to go on a vacation the next day.

I spoke up trying to keep my voice even 'It was actually the 22nd of January'. With that I walked out of the classroom feeling a presence behind me.

Without looking I asked 'What do you want Zach?'

'It's not Zach I told him to sit back down', Emilia said in a hushed tone. With no more discussion I let Emilia hug me until I finished crying. After that I went to the bathroom and applied makeup to get rid of my puffy cheeks. The Silent Assassin will not let anyone know she was crying.

Lunch

I was walking to the cafeteria with Emilia making sure there was nothing on my face and if you could tell I was crying. I quietly entered the cafeteria ignoring the looks I received. I sat down numbly and picked at my food. I felt myself being lifted and placed on someone's lap. Feeling sparks fly I already know who it is.

Zach held me and I let him feeling the need to be comforted and knowing he'll want answers later.

After School

The last classes were a blur and I didn't pay any attention what-so-ever. When a teacher told me to pay attention Zach would death glare them and they'd shut up. Zach sat with me in every class but reframed himself from asking what was wrong because I clearly didn't want to talk about it.

I was exiting the school when I felt an arm sling around my shoulder. Zach asked if I wanted to hang but before I could answer he'd put me in the passenger seat of his car. I texted Emilia to say I was getting a ride home with Zach. She texted back a winky face and I smiled.

'What happened in history?' Zach asked the question I was purely dreading.

'I don't want to talk about it', I say taking a shaky breath

'Okay.. I'll state something and you nod or shake your head to either confirm it or decline it?' Zach asked more than stated. I just nodded knowing he'd know if I lie or not.

'You knew the Thompson family', Zach stated. I shrugged 'Sort of'I I barely whispered.

'Okay so your family friends with them?', Zach asked. I shook my head.

We were driving and while Zach tried to figure out my life story I stared out the window. Before Zach could ask anymore questions I asked one of my own 'Where are we going?'.

Zach looked relaxed as he drove the expensive looking car. Outside, the trees seemed to feel gloomy and dark, likewise to how I was feeling. I shrank back in my seat and waited for Zach to reply.

'It's a surprise we're almost there', he answered my question after sometime.

About 5 minutes later we went down a dirt road that was called Junction Reeds. I realized it had 'Reeds' in its name which was also in my fake name: Michelle Reeds.

We parked the car and got out. Zach grabbed a blanket and a picnic basket, I offered to help but he refused. We set it all up and sat down.

The peaceful breeze cascading my hair behind me and then the silence was interrupted by a loud growl.

'I thought you were dead Gabrielle'.

************************************************************************

Well.. didn't everyone? Poor Zach he's probably like dafuq u on? Thanks wattpaders! Comment Vote Follow