The End

I sighed feeling happy that it was over. I turned to look at the scene before me, and to say I was shocked was an understatement of the century.

The once grand hall/meeting area was now a complete blood bath.

I saw Emilias body crumpled in a bloody mess with members from my fathers pack dead around her. Keegan lay beside her holding her I'm much the same condition.

Tegan lay on a staircase in her wolf form with blood dripping out of her mouth. She too, had no heartbeat. Dylan was next to her holding her hand on his lap taking short breaths. Slowly dying.

I took a deep breath and noticed there were only two other people in the room alive. One was my mate, the other was bloody and held a gun, pointing at Zach's head.

Zach was in no condition to fight him and either way they were both going to die. The man fired....

I jumped in front of Zach in a desperate attempt to save my mate. I was assigned to protect this man and if it cost my life so be it. I zoomed in front of Zach faster than the bullet, faster than the speed of light.

The silver bullet hit. Right in my stomach. I hear Zach scream my name while I fight to stay conscious.

Zach pulls my onto his lap and sobs loudly. He throws his head back and screams in frustration. The man that shot me falls to the ground, dead from the blood loss. Zach too has lost a lot of blood and I didn't know whether he'd make it or not. Hell..I didn't even know whether I'd make it or not.

I looked around and saw all the ones I loved dead before my eyes. I leaned and kissed Zach before the darkness took me too.

Ring a-ring o' roses,
A pocketful of posies.
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down..

The End

**************************************************************************
Thinking of writing a sequel: The Rampaging rogue, where Gabrielle is so grief stricken that she kills rogues, gets drunk and is just completely broken.

Thank you all so much for reading!!
Comment Vote Follow

It's been 48 days (nearly 7 weeks)since I published the first 10 chapters and I have 10.5 k reads, oh my gosh!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!