Protecting

Monday

I woke up early today was the day I was going to restart what 'The Fates' had originally wanted me to do: protect Zach.

I grabbed some clothes 'The Fates' gave me for protecting or killing. I wore green to blend in with the woods that surrounded our school. I would be in the tree watching listening and protecting.

I was in the same tree I was Thursday morning, watching through Zach's window. I saw his Mum come in and heard her say 'You're going to school, Michelle might be there'.

'She's not going to be there, Mum, Emilia showed me her note', Zach mumbled into his pillow. If it wasn't for my super enhanced hearing powers I wouldn't have heard.

'Zachary Malice get your ass up because you're going to school!', Zach's Mum yelled as she went down stairs.

School

I followed Zach to school, he sprinted through the forest. Zach looked like hell he had purple bags under his eyes which meant he hadn't slept at all, his hair wasn't brushed instead spiked up in random places and his whole demeanor was depressing. I had to remind myself why I was here to prevent wanting to go give him a hug and kiss.

I watched from a tree as Emilia too walked into the school gates. She looked bad too with bags under her eyes and puffy red cheeks. Her hair was in a messier than usual bun and slouched when she walked. Emilia walked towards Zach and asked 'How are you?'. Zach looked up at her and mumbled 'About the same as you by the looks of it'.

They were walking around when a douche bag called out 'You look like shit Malice!'

A growl erupted like a volcano from Zach obviously not caring if humans heard. 'Shut your face before I shut it for you', Zach yelled back.

'Bring it on, Alpha',the rogue mocked. Big mistake on his part, Zach charged at him knocking him flat on the ground. A bruise started to form and werewolves rarely bruise.

The rogue jumped up to punch him but before he could I used my speed to grab his fist before it connected with Zach's jaw. I was a good 2 hundred meters away and still managed to stop a punch up.

'Don't touch him', I hissed through gritted teeth.

I flicked a mini knife from my wrist into my hand and calved in to his hand TSA.(Stands for The Silent Assassin). I let go and saw blood drip as I run back using the same speed, not even glancing at Zach and with any luck he'll never know.

I heard Zach ask Emilia 'Who was that?'. Emilia grabbed the rogues hand and showed Zach. 'T.. S.. A', Zach read. 'Take a wild guess Zach', the rogue said bitterly.

'The Silent Assassin', Zach said wondering out loud. 'Why the hell would he protect me?!' Zach asked outraged. I almost laughed when Zach said 'he'. I mean do I look like a guy!?

'It was a 'she' and no how should I know maybe she's your mate', the rogue said sarcastically. Little did he know..

Emilia turned around and looked into the trees obviously looking for me. She knew of course and was trying to ask for my permission to explain. I made eye contact with her and shook my head. She just nodded knowing she can't disobey me.

Zach looked puzzled as if trying to piece together a puzzle. Suddenly he grabbed Emilia's arm and pretty much dragged her away. When they were on the oval he stopped and turned to face her.

'Gabby's the Silent Assassin isn't she!?'

************************************************************************
Sorry short compared to other ones?! thankyou for reading! any ideas or questions please comment?! Comment Vote Follow xx