Training Part 1

The picture of the front of the pack house..

************************************************************************

We gathered Zach's pack together and put the fighters in a separate group.

'Now, sorry for the short notice but under these circumstances we need your cooperation. There is a war coming and we need all of you to be prepared. Training will be everyday at 8am sharp. Training will last probably a few hours and you can have Sunday off.', Zach explained letting his Alpha tone seep through his words.

'This here is Gabrielle Thompson, my mate, your future Luna. She will be helping us train seeing how she's probably stronger than all of us put together.', Zach introduced me.

Well.. I would be stronger than all of them put together if they were put together into one person. The quantity is the problem, I can't take down multiple people if they are all around me.

'I would just like to thank you all for coming and to tell you we are having a war against another pack.', I added.

'If I may speak?' A man asked, I nodded. 'Thankyou Luna, I was just wondering which pack are we fighting against and why are we fighting over?', The man asked.

Zach replied before I could 'We are fighting against the Alpha of Alphas son's pack. As for what we are fighting over well.. He wants his daughter. Once he gets her he'll kill her'.

There were a few gasps in the crowd and people whispered to each other.

'Do you mean the Thompsson's family? They are dead soo why is Gabrielle Thompson our Luna genius'. I listened to someone's conversation.

'Quiet!' I snapped. 'Now my father wants me and seeing how Zach doesn't want to give me to him.. there's going to be a war. Which means training starts now, questions later', I say over the whispers of the crowd.

'Let's begin', Zach claps his hands twice.

**************************************************************************

Thank you all for reading!!! Vote Comment Follow