Zach's POV

I dont know whether this is a legitimate cafe or not just found jt on google

Same Night

I lifted Gabby effortlessly off the couch and put her in a bed in Vanessa's office. I lay down next to her and listen to the breaths of my sweet mate. I hated not being able to help Gabby or avenge her.

Vanessa comes in a short time later and orders me out. When I refuse to leave the room she tells me to sit quietly in the corner.

'I think you should leave you might not like what I do to your mate', Vanessa says quietly. She wipes over Gabby's back with a cleaning wipe.

I nod knowing if she hurt Gabby there was no controlling my wolf, he was very protective. When my wolf heard her scream he was scared, like the most powerful creature on Earth was screaming of course he was bloody scared.

I walked out of Vanessa's office leaving Gabby behind. I push a single seat couch with pillows and a blanket next to Vanessa door. I wasn't moving until I had my mate in my arms.

Hours later..

Gabby's scream filled my ears and I ran into Vanessa's office not giving a shit what I saw. Gabby was laying on the same bed with her stomach facing down. Vanessa looked like she was waiting for something as she looked at Gabby ignoring me.

'I want Gabby to sprout her wings', Vanessa informed me still looking at my mate.

On instinct I walk over to Gabby and hold her hand trying to calm her. She starts sobbing and I brush my thumb across her forehead getting the hair out of her eyes.

'Get her some morphine and we can go have some lunch', I say not looking at Vanessa.

I sense Vanessa moving towards her desk and getting morphine. When Vanessa plunges the needle into Gabby's arm, I flinch but Gabby didn't seem to feel a thing.

Moments later Gabby was standing up in shirtless. Under other circumstances I wouldn't have mind her being shirtless but it was clear that she was uncomfortable. Pulling my shirt over my head I handed it to her. She smiled grateful for my offer.

Gabby put my shirt on her and croaked 'Water.. please'.

I quickly grabbed a plastic cup and filled it under the sink in Vanessa's office. Gabby drank the water and immediately looked better, to my relief.

'Let's go grab something to eat', I suggest. Gabby nods and her stomach growls. She blushes clearly embarrassed at her unladylike stomach grumble.

I grin and take her hand, leading her to the kitchen. 'How long was I asleep?', Gabby asked.

'It's lunchtime and last night was when you went to sleep after the incident', I answer not wanting her to remember the incident.

'It was all a dream but I feel like I knew the person who did this to me. The voice was familiar', Gabby says quietly lost in thought.

'Who was it? I'll rip their body apart and strangle them with their own intestines!', I say clearly pissed off.

'I don't.. don't.. know', Gabby whispered tears springing into her eyes.

'Don't worry about it.. Get changed I'm taking you out for lunch', I announce already thinking of places to take her.

'Um.. sure just nowhere expensive, I look like shit', Gabby replied a smile playing at her lips.

I laugh. Gabby's been through hell and all she can think about is looking like shit in a public place.

Composing myself I managed to hold up 10 fingers, implying 10 minutes till we leave. Gabby smiles, nods and walks upstairs.

10mins later.. (Gabrielle's POV)

I painfully got dressed into a dress I found on Zach's bed. It was a casual flowing dress with a floral print and reached my knees. I put on cream coloured ballet flats and headed downstairs.

Zach was standing there in a shirt and shorts somehow he managed to look hot in them and I smiled.

Zach opened the door and we walked towards the expensive black car. Zach being the idiot he is, through the car keys into the air only problem was when he caught it. The key sliced into his hand and blood started pouring out.

Under any other circumstances I would have laughed at his idiotic ness. Instead I grabbed his hand and pulled the car keys out leaving a hole where his thumb joined his index finger. I covered my hands around his and thought about how his hands were soft and gentle.

I looked at my veins on my arms and saw them glow gold. I was healing Zach. Although he would of healed quickly because he was a werewolf but I still wanted to try.

My hands warmed and warmed Zach's hands too. Uncovering his hands I looked down and only saw dry blood. His wound was gone, I had done it. I squealed and shouted 'I did it!! Oh yeah.. I did it.. I did it'.

Zach looked astonished but was brought out of his trance when I placed the keys carefully back into his hand.

'How?' Zach chocked out still looking stunned.

'I have healing powers. I never had the chance or needed to use them before', I explain like it was obvious.

Zach beamed 'Thank you', though it sounded more like a question.

'Welcome. Let's go!', I shout excited that I finally did it.

Cafe..

We entered a small cafe in town. The cafe was quaint and cosy somehow having a 'home-y' feel to it.

The young waiter came over and took out order.

'This is nice', I say looking around the small building.

'I thought you'd like it', Zach agrees also taking in his surroundings.

I excuse myself to the bathroom. The female bathroom was pink and had roses making it very girly. I felt something stab into my arm and I looked behind me. I tall man in black clothing stood there holding a syringe. Before I could react I felt my body going unconscious, I tried to fight but I lost control of my limbs. The last thing I remember was someone whispering 'No one will never find you, Gabrielle Thompson my...'. And everything went black

************************************************************************

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for 1k reads!!!! I didn't expect anyone to read it considering I'm 13 😂. Anyway thanks for reading! Comment vote follow.