Together

I just love this picture

*************************************************************************

Emilia's head lay in my lap while I thought of memories. "Memories will heal" The fates last words floated in my mind.

Emilia had just found her mate, she couldn't die I wouldn't allow it. With the help of my newly found siblings I felt warmth in my veins.

Looking down the veins in my arms were golden. Keegan's and Tegan's arms were a silvery colour showing that I was more powerful but they too had powers.

Everything was silent, waiting and waiting for a heartbeat.

I was starting to lose hope as the golden colour slowly drained out of my arms. I felt weaker and Emilia was yet to produce a sign of life.

Thud

I listen again hoping I was imagining things.

Thud

There it was again, the thud of a heartbeat. I couldn't contain the smile that stretched across my face as Emilia started breathing again.

'EMILIA!', I whisper-yell, with happy tears streaming down my face.

'Gab?', Emilia's hoarse voice fills my ears.

'Get her a drink now', I say to no one in particular.

Emilia tries to sit up but struggles. Carefully I place my hand on her back and help her up.

'Emmy, how are you feeling?', Keegan asked in a loving tone that'd melt any girls heart.

Emilia gives a small smile in answer obviously not wanting to talk. A cup of water is placed in my hand and I help Emilia drink it.

'What happened?', Emilia asked generally confused as to why the hell she was alive.

Keegan, Emilias mate, calmly replies 'Using Gabrielle's healing powers and Tegan and I's power we resurrected you'.

'That's creepy.. Since when can you do that, Gab?' Emilia looks at me.

'The Fates just paid us an unexpected visit. Memories will heal and they showed us how to heal and whether we can heal other people too', I reply solemnly.

'Does that mean you can heal your parents?', Emilia asked smiling.

I shook my head and tears once again filled my eyes but I refused to let them out. 'Dad's alive and a little too well but Mums definitely dead. Keegan your mate is my twin brother and Tegan here is our younger sister. Together we can resurrect people as long as they we heal them before midnight on the same day as they died', I explain.

Emilia's smile faded 'I thought you didn't have any family left', she stated confused.

'That's what I thought... You should rest though. All of us need too', I say loud enough for everyone to sigh in agreement.

'Yeah being resurrected is tiring', Emilia yawns and I giggle.

*************************************************************************
Wrote this using my brand new iPod!! Got it for Christmas.... Thanks for reading!! Vote comment follow