Sister

'I will kill you', I hiss and circle around my father, scowling.

'Sweetheart, you wouldn't have the guts', He replied venom drilled into his words.

'I will with a smile on my face that is a promise', I counter.

'Well it's the last promise you'll make and break because you're in for a whole lot of pain', My father says.

I use my vampire speed and punch him in the gut. But before I can go back to encircling him, he grabs my hair. I hold in the scream that threatens to be let out. My father throws me against the far wall, still clutching his stomach. Pain encircled me but in seconds it was gone and I was up again. Tegan, my sister, still hasn't said a word but I could feel her eyes travel from me to the asshole who whipped her.

I circled my father but this time he shifted into a huge black wolf. I suppose being the Alpha of Alphas son has its perks. His wolf was up to my shoulder, in height, and he was built with lots of muscle.

'Now this is a fair fight', I smile evilly, knowing all to well that he heard me.

His wolf pounced at me and I duck but engulf his underside in flames. I hear his wolf whine slightly and shake the fire off. I ran at him while he turns to face me. I kick his ribcage and he smashes against the wall with a grunt. Standing back up, he shakes his fur and walks towards me again.

I hear footsteps coming toward the door as my father approaches me. Without looking I reach behind me and choke someone still looking into my fathers eyes. The body in my hand goes slump and becomes lifeless. I drop it and wait for the next attack. My father starts circling me so I can see both the door and him. Multiple well built men enter the room. 5 shift into their large wolfs and 4 stay in human form. With 10 men including my father in the room, Im starting to lose my advantage of strength.

2 wolves come at me and I move and throw one onto the other as they land with a thud against the wall. That must've broken some bones judging by the crack that followed and continued to echo.

Two men are carrying chains and swing them at me. Dodging one, I was unable to get loose of the other. This is it.. I thought.. I'm going to die.

My father takes advantage of my disorientation and leaps onto me. His wolf covering me and his paws digging into my skin. The rest of the men start tying me up with chains. I heat my hands and manage to burn them enough for them to be injured for days. I'm pushed up against the wall and ice is placed onto my hands. It stings like a bitch but I refuse to scream or show weakness of any kind.

They all start leaving the room, leaving me chained to the wall next to my sister. I thrash around but the ice burns more and my wings are still healing.

'So you're the one that our father has been cursing about all these years', Tegan says, tilting her head towards me.

'Apparently.. how long have you been here and how often are you beaten?' I ask looking her over. The scars are horrible; deep and long covering her entire body.

'I've been here for as long as I can remember and Im used as a servant. If I cannot deliver perfection I am punished. Which is most of the time..', Tegan says as if it were nothing. God this girl had some pride.

'Well.. I don't know about you but I'm escaping and you're coming whether you like it or not. But it would be easier if I didn't have to carry your unconscious body with me', I state looking around for an exit.

The door is the only way out of the room but I can smell dirt. We must be underground, deep. The smell of rotting corpses and fresh blood also invade my senses and I try not to gag.

'Well make your escape plan quick because I'm starting to go numb', Tegan states also looking around.

'I'm working on it', I reply.

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading!!!! Vote Comment Follow