Fighting

I took a deep breath and entered.. chaos.

Zach must have somehow figured out where I was because his men were fighting.

I looked around desperately for Zach wanting nothing more than to protect him from harms way.

Spotting him across the other side of the room fighting in his wolf form against.. our father. I sprinted over toward him, hearing Tegan follow. Zach was bleeding but not as much as father, with a huge gash in his side.

Tegan grabs my arm unexpectedly and points to a wolf. By the size of him and the smell he must of been Zach's Beta. Confusion as to why Tegan would point him out must have been clear on my face but one word made it all make sense.

'Mate', Tegan whispers watching him.

'If you want you can go to him, just find me after', I whisper back as she dashes toward him. I smile watching her running towards her mate.

I hear Zach's wolf whine slightly and turn back around to see my own mate. I jump onto my father and hold her front paws in a sort of arm lock. Zach looks at me with a wolfy-grin. I smile back at him and order my father to shift.

Once my fathers back to human I drag him toward a chain on the nearby wall.

'Hear you go father, I hope you enjoy being chained to a wall', I death glare him. He just death glared back and doesn't reply.

'Father?' I hear Zach ask. I nod at him.

In the corner of my eye I see Tegan standing behind her mate because he's protecting her. Zach catches what I'm looking at and asks 'Who's that?'.

'Tegan, my sister', I reply not looking at him.

Waiting for Zach's reaction I turn to him and saw his gobsmacked figure. I burst into a hysterical laughter that fills the room.

Everyone stops fighting and looks at me as if I'm crazy. I just laugh with tears in my eyes, and I couldn't even explain what was so funny.

I see one of Dads men moving with a knife in his hand. Before I had a chance to even warn her, Tegan's scream filled my eyes.

Someone had stabbed my sister. The sister I had just met. The sister I wanted to protect. My younger sister whom I never got to really know. Zach's Beta shifts instantly back into his wolf and literally shreds. the guy that killed Tegan, to pieces.

I ran toward my sister with Zach running after me. I collapse onto the floor and bring Tegan's head into my lap. Her shallow breathes are the only thing keeping me sane.

I release my now fully healed wings and rap them around us keeping warm what little warmth was left in her body. After a few seconds Tegan's mate grabs her hands and sobs quietly into them. Zach rubs both mine and his Beta's backs in a comforting manner. All fighting has stopped and other than sobs, silence filled the room.

************************************************************************

Thanks for reading!! love you all! Comment Vote Follow