War Part 1

I thought about all the information we had collected. So far we knew that they were planning on attacking late next week, they tried to get back up from other packs but were refused, they had quite a large area and had a large pack.

I looked at the map and then back at my friends looking at me.

'We are attacking on Friday and seeing how it's Tuesday I suggest you start working on your attack and defence. On Thursday I'll split the packs fighters into groups and we'll enter our separate areas. We will attack at night', I state confidently with new determination blooming.

'Ya know you are suppose to be the wittle Luna and I'm ment to be the big bad alpha, but it's like we swapped roles', Zach pouts at me and crosses his arms over his chest. He looked like a cute little five year old.

I walked over to him and kissed his pouted lip. Zach soon took over and soon enough we were having a heated make out session info by of our friends. I pulled away breathless and looked back at everyone grinning.

The guys had their hands covering the girls eyes as if it was inappropriate. I couldn't help but laugh and snuggle into Zach's chest.

I sighed after a few minutes 'I should probably find my bow and arrows'.

Thursday

'We have over 800 in our pack and those of you who are willing to fight may. Female or male as long as you can defend yourselves then you may join', Zach announces looking over his pack.

Around half put there hands up and stepped forward. I stood up to address the rest.

'Those of you who aren't wanting to fight will take refuge in the nearby town' Everyone started whispering about staying at the pack house 'SILENCE!' everyone shuts up 'Thank you. Now you're probably wondering why the hell you would go into town when you have a perfectly good pack house. Well if we have all the fighters than who looks after you at the pack house. If you were to be ambushed then you'd die.... at least in the town there are humans and it is absolutely illegal for ANY werewolf to attack near humans. You will be safer in town', I concluded.

Zach nods at me approvingly and I sit back down 'Take only what you need. You may leave. Those of you who are fighting may stay'.

Zach and I split them up into 4 groups of 50. The weaker groups would go in from the sides. The strongest would go through the front and back doors. I would be escorted by Tegan to where the King is more than likely to be. After that I kill the king and Keegan becomes Alpha and we make a peace treaty.

'Sounds simple enough', Keegan mutters and I smile.

**************************************************************************

Thanks for reading lovelies!!! Comment Vote Follow