Hide and seek

Tae: Yoongi hyung, let's play hide and seek!

Yoongi: no, I'm busy.

Tae: pleeeeeaaasseeeeeeee-

Yoongi: ugh, fine. Hide, I'll count to 100.

Tae: yey!

*Twenty minutes later*

Tae: hehehe, my hiding spot must be really good, yoongi hyung is taking forever to find me.

*Twenty five minutes later*

Tae: where is he? It can't be THAT hard. I guess I won.

*Tae gets out of his hiding spot and goes to yoongi's studio. Yoongi is sitting by the computer, working.*

Tae: BITCH!

Yoongi: holy shit, you scared me-

Tae: You didn't even look for me, didn't you? I can't believe it! I feel hurt, heart broken, BETRAYED-

Yoongi: uggh, god, okay, okay! I'll play with you, for real this time. Hide, I'll count to-

Tae: oh, no you won't! I'm not letting you fool me again. You'll hide this time.

Yoongi: Fine.

Tae: okay, I'm starting! One, two, three...

*A minute later*

Tae: alright! I wonder where yoongi hid himself...

*Ten minutes later*

Tae: wow, he must be really good at this, I can't find him anywhere...

*Forty minutes later*

Tae: OMG this is driving me crazy! Okay, I give up. Hey, yoongi! I give up, you win! Yoongi?

*Fifteen minutes later*

Tae: where IS he? Why isn't he coming out of his hiding spot? Wait... What was that?

*A sound is coming out of the closet in hobi and jimin's room. Tae opens the door of the closet and discovers yoongi, curled up between hobi's socks, sleeping.*

Tae: unbelievable. Yoongi!

Yoongi: ghhrj I DO believe on fairies, peter pan- wait, what? Oh crap.

Tae: you're such a grandpa!  I can't believe that you actually fell asleep during our game.

Yoongi: to my defense, hobi's socks are really comfortable.

Tae: honestly, I don't know why I even bother. You suck at this, and you don't even want to play.

Yoongi: okay, okay, listen... Yes, I'm not the best at hide and seek, but there is a game that I'm really good at. Can I make it up to you and teach you how to play it?

Tae:....I guess I can give it a go. So what's the game?

Yoongi: so basically, you lay on the ground and pretend to be a carpet. You stay very still, and you try not to move. The last one to stay still wins. I used to play it all the time when I was a kid.

Tae:............You were a weird kid, weren't you?

Yoongi: that is correct