No one wants to date Tae

Jin: You're so handsome.

Namjoon: You're not so bad yourself, beautiful.

Jungkook: You look great in those pants, babe!

Jimin: Oooooh, thank you, baby!

Yoongi: Hobi, I think I won't work today. Let's just rent a movie and stay in tonight.

Hobi: And cuddle?

Yoongi: Well, yeah, obviously

Hobi: YEY!

Tae: Man…. Everyone has a partner except for me. I feel like the seventh wheel. Why won't anyone date me?! I'm so single and alone, whhhhaaa-

*the phone rings.*

Tae: Hello? Yoon-woo! How's it going? Wow, I haven't seen you in a while…. A party with the cast of hwarang? Of course I'll come! Who else is coming? Just you and me? Oh, okay…. Yeah, I guess everyone is pretty busy. Wait, do we need to come dressed as our characters again? Okay, but let's not act like them this time, okay? I mean, it was funny when you acted like you were really in love with me, but I don't – wait, there'll be a sensual bath and a massage?! You're the best BFF ever! Better than MY friends… When I offer to have a sensual bath with them, they say it's weird. But I know that there's nothing weird about it, because you're not in love with me! Hahahahahaha, yeah, it IS hilarious and silly and definitely not the case. I couldn't say it better myself. Okay. I'll see you there then!

*Tae hangs up.*

Tae: Where was I? Oh, right – WHY WON'T ANYONE DATE ME? "LONELY….. I AM SO LONELYYYYYY"

 I AM SO LONELYYYYYY"