Tae's reading preferences

Namjoon: What are you reading, Taehyung?

Tae: A webcomic about the french revolution, as seen through the eyes of teenagers.

Namjoon: Wow, it sounds really interesting! What drew you into reading this? Was it the discussion of the injustice of classism and how it reflected in the rebellion of the people, and on the other hand, a harrowing example of how freedom could be transformed into anarchy if power is placed in the wrong hands, and how it affected the entirety of Europe?

Tae: Wow, that's actually pretty interesting. I didn't even think of that.

Namjoon: Oh, really? So what drew you in?

Tae: The gay, of course

Namjoon: ............ Repeat again?

Tae: The gay. It's a really gay story. Like, super gay. Almost all of the main characters are hella gay

Namjoon: What? But the french revolution was such an important and dramatic time. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus on the events, rather then on the.... Gayness?

Tae: You don't understand, the story DOES focus on the french revolution, there's just a lot of gay in between

Namjoon: Well, that's ridiculous. If you're going to write a story about such an interesting topic, just write the story. There's no need to shove in romantic subplots - gay or not gay. It just prevents the main plot from progressing properly. It's so shallow.

Tae: Uh huh. So, do you want me to send it to you?

Namjoon: ..........................................Yes.