The weirdest TaeJin fanfic ever written

'It was a bright afternoon at the city of Mars. Taehyung, a young, purple alien boy man, was sitting on the porch with his dog, Yeontan. They were both eating a banana. A PURPLE banana.
"The world is ending, Tan", said Taehyung, "Do you see the sun? It's going to burn us all".
"I'm not afraid", said the brave dog.
Suddenly, someone appeared in front of Taehyung's house. It was a beautiful creature, with gentle tentacles and plump lips.
"Taehyung!" He said.
Taehyung was so shocked that he dropped his banana.
"Seokjin?!" he said, "what are you doing here?"
"I'm here to confess my love to you", said Seokjin, "I want us to get married before the world explodes".
"but Seokjin!" called Taehyung, "what about Namjoon?"
"We both agreed that if the world would ever face an extinction, we would sleep with other people. Namjoon is finding Jackson Wang from GOT7 as we speak".
"Oh!" said Taehyung, "well, in that case, sure".
They got married under the glowing orange sky, and shared a steamy kiss. But then the sun burned the planet, and they died, hugging each other and holding Yeontan in their hands. Taehyung never got to finish eating his banana… But at least he got to finish kissing his handsome hyung, Seokjin.

The End'.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Tae: So, what do you think?

Jin: …………………. I'm speechless

Tae: I know, it's good, right?

Jin: I think I need to lay down

Tae: Yeah, I agree, it was a bit TOO sexy, even for me. There, have some water.

Jin: kkkhhhkkhkh

Namjoon: Honey, are you okay? You look pale. Do you need help?

Tae: He's just amazed by the TaeJin fanfic I wrote about us.

Namjoon: Wait, WHAT?! Babe, is that true?

Jin: call 911 – 

.......................................................................

You asked for it (kind of) - A TaeJin fanfic special for 3,000 reads, written by Kim Taehyung.

You're welcome, and also - forgive me