Min Yoongi, an emotional rollercoaster

Jin: Yoongi, have you seen my lucky underwea – oh, no

*Yoongi is sitting on his bed with blankets covering him. There are halhalfd eaten snacks thrown everywhere. 'Hope not' by Blackpink plays in the background.*

Jin: Umm, Yoongi, are you okay?

Yoongi: I'm FINE 

Jin: Are you sure? You seem upset

Yoongi: I SAID I WAS FINE

Jin: Okay, okay, I'm leaving!....

Yoongi: No, wait! I'm…. I'm sorry. It's just that…. Hobi is mad at me.

Jin: Oh... Do you want to talk about it?

Yoongi: Not really. I'm just gonna sit here, eat my snacks, and listen to my sad playlist. But thanks.

Jin: Sure, and hey, if you ever need to talk, you can always come to me-

Yoongi: God, this song is so beautiful! 'Hope not'. Hope. Like J-Hope. Not. Because he's NOT interested in talking to me. GOD, I MISS HIM SO MUCH-

*The door suddenly opens and Hobi walks in, carrying a bag.*

Hobi: I bought ice-cream sandwiches! They ran out of your favorite kind though,  sorry, babe – wait, what's going on?

Yoongi: Hobi! Y-you're talking to me!

Hobi: What? Why wouldn't I talk to you?

Yoongi: You texted that you didn't want to see me today!

Hobi: What? No I didn’t. Here, you can even look at my phon-oh, shit, I did. Damn this stupid auto-correct! I need to stop texting while practicing new dance choreographies.

Jin: Wait WHAT-

Yoongi: But…. If you're not mad at me, why haven't you responded to my texts?

Hobi: I had a weird day today. Namjoon and I went to the mall, and this old lady thought that Namjoon was another famous idol the she knew, so she asked him to sing, and he got so nervous that his voice sounded like a dying peacock, and then the old lady had a heart attack.

Jin and yoongi: WHAT?!

Hobi: Oh, it had nothing to do with Namjoon. She was just sick.

Jin: Is she okay though?

Hobi: Oh, yeah. Namjoon is traumatized, though. You should probably go and take care of him.

Jin: Oh god-

*Jin leaves.*

Hobi: I'm sorry for not responding to your texts all day. Do you forgive me, kitten?

Yoongi: …………..Did you really buy me ice-cream sandwiches?

Hobi: Five of them, just for you.

Yoongi: Will you watch Min Holly for me when we visit my family next month?

Hobi: Of course!

Yoongi: Will you tell Jin that I burned his lucky underwear because it smelled like rotten cheesecake?

Hobi: Not gonna happen, babe. I love you, but I don't wanna die

Yoongi: ……Yeah, that's fair