Chapter 1: A bad day

A/N: I suck at summary and this is my first time writing something like this. It's going to be very different from my other work like 'Love isn't as easy as making manga' because this is going to be... dark I think?

I'm rather nervous and unease as I'm not sure how well I can pull this off and it might not be that good but I'll try my best. (>  <)

~~~

It started with a simple love confession in the empty classroom after school...

"I like you, Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed with his eyes tightly shut. He was afraid of seeing the expression Katsuki's making but at the same time, he was glad that he can finally to spill out the true feelings that he has been hiding for a very long time.

There was nothing but silent. Despite that, Izuku wait for Katsuki's answer patiently even though it was nerve wracking.

"...Since when?" Katsuki finally asked.

"A long time back... when we're still kids."

"Hah, are you for real? You liked me for that long?"

"Y-yes..."

"Well then, let me tell you this."

Izuku slowly opens his eyes and when he saw how Katsuki is glaring at him, he already got the answer to his love confession...

"I fucking hate you and you're fucking disgusting! Don't you dare to come near me ever again!" Katsuki shouted while looking at Izuku as if he's nothing more than a dirt. And with that, he turn around and walk away without giving Izuku a second glance.

Izuku can only stare at Katsuki's back view. He was shocked, heartbroken and devastated. The back of his childhood crush slowly become blurry and Izuku wasn't about to see clearly due to the tears around his eyes. His heart is hurting from the rejection and he never thought that it would hurt this much.

The tears start to spill and roll down his cheek. Izuku tried to stop himself from crying but it was futile. No matter how much he tried to wipe the tears away with the back of his hands, the tears just wouldn't stop.

He should have think twice about it before he decided to confess to Katsuki. He should have keep his feelings to himself. Because of his stupid choice, he even ruined the chance of them being friends.

But that's a wishful thinking.

They have stopped being 'friends' when they started their second year junior high school. Izuku doesn't know the reason and he believe that there's a reason why Katsuki start to avoid him out of the sudden. But Izuku probably will never be able to find the answer to it.

With a heavy heart, Izuku left the classroom, pass the school gate and down the street. Before he knew it, he has stopped by the park where he used to play with Katsuki a lot when they are kids. All the memories from his childhood came flooding back and Izuku found himself wishing that he could return to the past where he and Katsuki is still laughing and playing together with their parents watching them from the side.

"Get a hold of yourself, Midoriya Izuku. You've been rejected so it's time to let go of your feelings for Kacchan..." Izuku mentally told himself as he wipe away the tears that start to gather around his eyes. He wouldn't be surprise if his eyes has gone red from how much he has been crying today.

Gosh, he really hate himself for being a crybaby...

It wouldn't be easy to recover from the pain of getting rejected by his crush but with time, it should heal one day.

~~~

Once Izuku reach his home, he went straight to his room and turn on the lights. Dropping his bag down on the floor, he change out of his school uniform. Now wearing a plain white shirt and black shorts, Izuku lay down on his bed and buried his face into his pillow. The house is quiet but he has gotten used to it. Since he's now living alone in this cold and empty house where there's nobody around to welcome him back...