Chapter 11: Hidden truth and pain

A/N: ...Some unhappy stuffs happened and after sleeping it off and listen to some calming music, I begin to feel better and was able to finish the rest of this chapter.

~~~

Izuku wait for Katsuki and Kirishima to come out nervously. He was curious about what they are talking about but ear dropping on their conversion isn't something he should be doing. Even with his sharp hearing, their voice is still too soft for him to hear clearly. When Kirishima came out of the room first, Izuku was slightly confused.

"Hey Midoriya, Bakugou's changing his clothes right now so you should get ready too."

"Get ready? Does that means...?"

"Yeah! I manage to convince Bakugou into agreeing to eat outside."

Izuku's eyes lights up at the thought of being able to go outside again. "Really?"

"Really!"

"At this timing, there are many people walking around the street so I need to be very careful. I better put in more effort to hide my vampire traits. Although Kacchan said that nobody will be able to see my fangs if I didn't open my mouth too big, my eyes and claws still stands out. People probably won't question me about my claws but my eyes are not normal. Should I put on a sunglasses? Would people think that I'm suspicious? No wait, it's probably the best if I put on gloves too. It's safer that way and-"

"Hold on there, Midoriya! You're muttering too fast and I can't keep up!"

A dark green jacket flew across the living room and smack Izuku right in the face, stopping his endless muttering. From across the room, Katsuki frowned and said, "Shut up and put that on, Deku."

"Woah! Man, you're fast!"

Ignoring Kirishima, Katsuki went to Izuku and stop right in front of him. "Don't move, Deku."

"Eh?" Izuku blinked as he stare at Katsuki curiously.

Taking out the scent blocker spray and without giving Izuku any warning or preparation, he spray it right at the fledgling vampire's face.

"Eck!" Izuku cried out in surprise and quickly ties to rub it off his face. "What are you doing, Kacchan?!"

"Erasing your smell."

"W-what?"

"Because you stink."

"I stink?!" Izuku exclaimed, utterly horrified to hear that from Katsuki. He grab the collar of his shirt and lift it up to his nose, sniffing it to see it there's any unpleasant smell. But he did take his bath so he shouldn't stink!

"No, you got it wrong Midoriya. This is a special liquid that can erase smell. It's to prevent the other vampires from noticing us. We always use it when we're on a mission." Kirishima explained.

"O-oh, I see. That's a handy item to have."

Once Izuku's done putting on the jacket, the trio finally head out for the restaurant to have their dinner. With how vampires has been running around lately, Katsuki hope that they won't be running into any trouble tonight.

~~~

When they enter the restaurant, Izuku lower his head and pull the hoodie over his head and eyes, hoping that nobody will be able to see his eyes. He can already feel his mouth watering when his nose pick up the smell of the food.

The waitress smiled kindly and bring them to the table that Kirishima booked. Just like what Kirishima has said, the table was really far away from the windows, a great spot to hide the fact that Izuku doesn't has any reflection.