Chapter 15: Hunted down

"I can't believe that you forgot about me and went home on your own." Kaminari said, staring at his red haired friend with a disapproved look. "On top of that, I was worried that you might die and ran off to help you. Because of that, I even lost my earpiece and got scolded by Aizawa-sensei for my carelessness!"

"Sorry, something came up and it slip from my mind." Kirishima said, giving Kaminari an apologetic smile. But secretly on the inside, he's glad that Kaminari lost his earpiece. If not, Kaminari would heard his conversion with Katsuki and would have found out that they are hiding a vampire from their organization.

Currently, they are at school having lunch. Since their homeroom teacher ended the lesson early, they manage to get here first. It probably won't be long until Katsuki's here to join them.

"Anyway, thanks for letting me copy your homework." Kaminari said.

"You're welcome. But you really should learn to do it instead of copying. You won't be able to learn anything if you keep that up."

"I was dead tired and when I got home, I just fall on my bed and sleep. That aside, I still find it a shame that we're not in the same class as Bakugou." Kaminari sighed.

"Dude, you just want to copy his homework right? Although it would be great if we're indeed in the same class. We can hang out even more often." Kirishima said.

"I don't want to see your stupid face every day, shitty hair."

Hearing Katsuki's voice, both Kirishima and Kaminari jumped and look behind them, staring at a scowling blond. Ignoring the looks his friends is giving him, Katsuki take his seat at the same table and open the bento box he prepared for himself.

"Amazing cooking skills as always. Can I try one?" Kaminari asked.

"Fuck off, this is mine." Katsuki said.

"Stingy." Kaminari pouted. Just then, he receive a call from his phone. "Ah, sorry. I'm going to pick a call."

With that, Kaminari got up and went off somewhere, leaving Kirishima and Katsuki alone. Now that Kaminari isn't here, Kirishima finally got the chance to ask Katsuki about Izuku.

"How is it?"

"What?"

"I'm talking about Midoriya.

"...That fucking nerd didn't speak to me after I got back. He didn't say anything to me this morning either."

"I see. I hope he feel better soon."

When Kaminari return to their table, he has a troubled look on his facial expression. Worried about his friend, Kirishima asked. "What's wrong, Kaminari?"

"I got a mission tonight. But the weird thing is that the higher up didn't give me any other information aside from telling me not to be late." Kaminari explained.

"Is it a top secret mission?"

"No idea."

While eating, Katsuki was listening to Kaminari and Kirishima's conversion. A secret mission where those shitty higher ups didn't give any information on what the mission is going to be about? That's fucking weird and for some reason, Katsuki has a really bad feeling about it. Whatever it is, Kaminari better not get himself killed or something.

On a side note, both Katsuki and Kirishima didn't have any mission tonight and that's rather rare. Maybe he can get Kirishima to go to his house today. Since this shitty hair has always been good at cheering people up, he should be able to help Izuku more or less.

Katsuki hate to admit it but he has always been the one who is shitty at these kind of things.

~~~