Chapter 14: Spotted

Bearing his fangs, green eyes shifted to blood red as Izuku charge at the female vampire.

As the vampires are now engaged in a battle, Katsuki made Kirishima took out his gun and the tranquilizer darts he's carrying with him. It would be great if they can hit that fucking bitch with it. And it WOULD be great if this can work on her.

Since this is something that's still in a developing state, Hatsume Mei (the crazy chick who created this) told them that the chance of it working on a powerful vampire is probably around 50% or maybe even lower. No matter how high or low the percentage is, Katsuki's going to place his bet on it. Since this is the only useful item Kirishima has on him.

But before they can use this tranquilizer darts, they will need to reassemble the gun's parts, which is going to take a minute and the reassembling is going to be a huge pain in the fucking ass!

Noticing that the vampire hunters is trying to do something, the female vampire tried to head over to their side to kill them off but her path was blocked by the fledgling. She pull back in time just in time as a fist fly over her face.

She didn't expect this fledgling to catch on what she's thinking this quickly. Because of this, she was slightly caught off guard. If she want to deal with those hunters, she'd need to do something about this fledgling first.

Izuku growls and get ready to kick this vampire far away from Kirishima and Katsuki. Before he can land a hit on her, she teleport herself away. As soon as she disappear from Izuku's sight, he looked over his shoulder and glared at his enemy.

From their short sparring, Izuku noticed that this vampire has a habit of teleporting away and then reappear behind her opponent. As for her ability... it seems like she'd need to wait for five to six seconds before she can use it again.

Izuku was stunned when the female vampire draw her sharp nails across her forearm, drawing out blood, lots of blood. Izuku widen his eyes as soon as his nose caught the smell of blood and his gaze was glued onto those bright red, tempting color.

"This brat may be strong for a fledgling and fast but his movement is simple. On top of that, he has never drink any blood. No matter how strong his mind and will is, the longer he held his hunger back, the harder it is for him to deny his hunger for blood." she thought.

Izuku blinked, snapping himself out of his daze. It was a good thing that he ate a lot at the restaurant just now so he wasn't that hungry. Before the female vampire made another attempt to grab him again, Izuku pull his fist back and then punch her in the stomach. Not giving her any chance to teleport away, he grabbed the collar of her red dress and pull her closer, head-butting her hard.

The vampire let out a pained cried, utterly confused as she couldn't understand why Izuku wasn't showing any signs of hunger. Due to that head-butt, her head was dizzy and her surrounding seems to be spinning. Not to mention that it was hurting like hell. However, she was quick to recover from it.

"You brat! I was trying to bring you back without damaging you too much but I quit! Since my boss didn't order me to bring you back unharmed, I won't hold back anymore!"

Izuku flinched and tried to back away but he accidentally trip over his own foot and end up falling down. He widen his eyes when he saw that the enemy is going to tear his throat out with her claws. Before her claws can reach him, an unfamiliar voice spoke up. It was soft but both vampires definitely heard it.

"Hey, the woman over there."

Thinking that another hunter has come to help, she turn her gaze towards the source of the voice. "Wha-"

And her mind went blank.

When she finally came back to her sense, she felt a sharp pain on her left shoulder. She growled and glared at the tranquilizer dart, which is embedded in her flesh. To her horror, she can feel her body getting numb. Refusing to go down like this, she wanted to teleport to those hunters but they are not within her distance and reach.