Chapter 8: Fear and worry

This is the first time Izuku saw Katsuki glaring at someone with nothing but pure anger and hate. While Katsuki's mostly angry and has a scary look, this is on a whole new level.

"I said get the fuck off him, you fucker!" Katsuki repeated.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima called out as he finally caught up with Katsuki. He was stunned when he saw the scene ahead of them. Why is Izuku doing out here with the pure blooded vampire? And holy shit, those injuries on Izuku look nasty and painful!

"Kacchan! Kirishima-kun!" Izuku shouted.

"They know each other?" Yamato thought. First, a vampire saved a hunter and now the other hunters is here to save him? Now this is very weird. While Yamato wanted to stay and find out about the relationship between them, he was in a bad spot right now.

"I don't wanna die yet so I'll be leaving now." Yamato said as he got off Izuku, pulling out the knives at the same timing. Giving one last look at Izuku, he leap onto the nearest roof and quickly disappear from the view of the two hunters and fledgling.

Katsuki clicked his tongue and lower his gun. The next time he see that bastard, he'd make sure that he send him down to hell by putting a hole in that fucker's head.

"Stop, he's already gone. You won't be able to catch up..." Izuku said when he saw that Kirishima was about to chase after Yamato.

Katsuki quickly made his way towards Izuku and he felt something sharp digging into his heart when he saw the injuries. A normal human wouldn't be able to survive this. Even if Izuku won't die from it, he'll still feel the pain and Katsuki fucking hate to see him like this.

"You fucking idiot! Why did you leave the house?!" Katsuki scolded.

"I'm very sorry, Kacchan." Izuku muttered. Pushing himself up, he let out a growl and cover his mouth. Izuku begin to pant as drops of drool slip pass his fingers and dripped onto the ground. "K-Kacchan... I..."

Seeing this, Katsuki immediately knew that this isn't looking good. Izuku got hungry very fast, so for him to fight against another vampire for god knows how long, it no surprising that his instinct would start to tell him that it's time to feed to recover the energy he used up when fighting and for healing the wounds.

If Katsuki doesn't do something quick, Izuku's going to lose himself to his hunger again. Looking around his surrounding, Katsuki spotted a small vending machine nearby- oh fuck, his wallet is in his bag! And he left that bag at his house!

"Kirishima, do you have money with you?!" Katsuki asked urgently.

"Yeah, I do!" Kirishima nodded. Digging into his pocket and took out all the coins he has on him, he quickly handed it over to Katsuki.

Katsuki ran over to the vending machine and insert the coins. He didn't have the time to choose leisurely so he just press the first button he saw, which turns out to be a sports drink. He doesn't know how much a drink can help but it should be better than nothing. When Katsuki return, he unscrew the cap and shove it into Izuku's mouth, almost causing him to chock on the drink. While Izuku's drinking, Katsuki and Kirishima noticed that his blood red eyes slowly changes back to green and that's a good sign.

After he finish drinking, Izuku muttered softly. "Thank you, I'm feeling much better now."

"Tch, just don't go and pull shit like that again."

"Bakugou's right. We were really worried when Kaminari told us that another vampire has shown up and saved him."

Upon hearing that, Katsuki glared at Kirishima. "Fuck you, shitty hair! Who the hell said that I'm worried about this stupid nerd?!"