Chapter 2: Night mission

Two weeks...

It has been two fucking weeks ever since Katsuki last saw Izuku. That nerd has stopped coming to school ever since he rejected his love confession.

When Izuku's absent from school for the first time, his homeroom teacher Aizawa, told everyone that the nerd has  informed him that he's sick and won't be coming to school for a while.

That's a fucking lie and Katsuki knows it. Aizawa probably can tell that it's a lie as well but he didn't make any other comment about it. The main cause of Izuku's disappearance is definitely Katsuki's fault and no one else. Because of this Katsuki feel like shit.

It's not like he's heartless and didn't feel a thing! Believe it or not, he seriously feel bad for rejecting Izuku so harshly like that! It's all Izuku's fault for confessing to him out of nowhere! If he didn't confess to him, Katsuki wouldn't have to say any of those words to crush Izuku's feeling and tear his heart apart!

No...

Katsuki was wrong... it wasn't Izuku's fault.

Izuku doesn't know what Katsuki's doing behind his back. He got a very good reason for it and he had to make Izuku give up on him no matter what. Still, he could have say it in a 'nicer' way so that he won't hurt Izuku.

Ever since their parents died in an 'accident', the next person who is the closest to Izuku is none other than Katsuki himself. And for Katsuki to reject him in such a shitty way, there's no way that Izuku would be fine after that.

Maybe he can go over to Izuku's house after school and find him so that he can apologies?

The thought of saying 'sorry' gives Katsuki mixture feelings and he seriously hate it. He has never apologies to anyone before and he cannot even imagine himself doing it.

But this is a serious case and if Katsuki didn't bring Izuku back to school, the rumors that's now being spread around the school is going to get worse. Because Izuku didn't come to school for two weeks, people are starting to spread rumors like Izuku's quitting school. There are other rumors like 'Izuku got kidnapped and is sold to slavery'. But the rumor that caught Katsuki's attention the most is 'Izuku got attacked by a serial killer and was killed'.

Fuck it, he's going to look for Izuku after school. He might not be able to say 'sorry' but at the very least, he can check on Izuku and make sure that he's still alive.

~~~

The walk towards Izuku's house feels like some kind of a torture. Katsuki knew that he need to talk to Izuku but to be frank, he doesn't know what he should say. He's not the best when it comes to communication and there's a chance that he might make things worse.

Taking the elevator up to the floor where Izuku stays, Katsuki's now standing in front of the door. Just when he's about to press the doorbell, the lady staying next door came out and stare at Katsuki with a bored expression. She was wearing a heavy makeup and the smell of perfume was so strong that it make Katsuki sick.

"If you're looking that Midoriya brat, he's not around. I heard him leaving his house two weeks ago and after that he never return." She said.

"Hah? What do you mean by that?" Katsuki asked. To his annoyance, the lady ignore him and walk pass him without a care.

What the fuck is wrong with that bitch? Izuku has been staying next to that shitty neighbour all these time? Still, what that lady said about Izuku never retuning back home is highly worrying. There's no way that Izuku would run away from home when he doesn't has any other place he can go to.

Where on earth could Izuku be?

A familiar music begin to play and Katsuki took out his phone, he clicked his tongue in annoy and pick up the call. "What the fuck do you want, shitty hair-"