Chapter 26: Scars

Eying the blood stain on the fledgling's clothes and face, Shigaraki couldn't help but to make a comment on his appearance. "You look like shit. Got into a fight with another vampire?"

The fledgling didn't reply. Whether he's too scared to say anything or he doesn't want to talk, Shigaraki doesn't care.

"You know, I honestly thought that you're going to die from blood loss that night so I didn't bother to finish you off myself. But it seems like your luck stat is rather high. Oh well, what has been done has already been done." Shigaraki said. Noticing the collar around the fledgling's neck, he hooked a finger underneath it, examining the collar curiously. "What is this? A collar? So those hunters are treating you like a pet dog?"

Still no reply from the fledgling. But that's not a problem, Shigaraki can make him talk anytime he wanted to. That aside, it seems like the hunters really did have their hands on his fledgling. Even though he send out other vampires to look for him, they didn't find anything useful at all. In fact, a few of them even got themselves killed by hunters. Which goes to shows that they are a bunch of useless morons who can't even do a simple job.

"T-that's not..."

"Oh? So you can speak? You almost made me believing that you're mute." Shigaraki said in a mocking tone. To be frank, if it wasn't for his sharp hearing, Shigaraki probably won't even be able to hear that soft whisper. Letting go of the collar, he continues, "Anyway, now that we've gotten ourselves into this mess, why don't we get to know each other? For starting, tell me your name."

Keeping his mouth shut, the fledgling shakes his head.

It's amazing that even when this brat is scared, he still can deny his order. Things like this happens when it comes to incomplete 'bond'. It can be really troublesome when the fledgling is a brat that want to go against your wishes.

"Tell me your name." Shigaraki repeated.

"Midoriya... I-Izuku..."

Realizing that he just gave away his name, Izuku slap a hand over his mouth in horror. He never wanted to reveal his name to his sire. To think that his sire's order can affect him this much... it's frightening.

"Ah, I see. I'm Shigaraki Tomura. Let's get along okay?"

Izuku widen his eyes in shock Shigaraki when lift a hand up to his mouth and bit his wrist, drawing out blood. Izuku stare at bleeding wrist as the blood dripped onto the ground. Izuku's hungry from the previous fight and the sight of blood will only makes things worse for him.

A bead of sweat roll down from his forehead and Izuku finds himself unable to tear his eyes away from the blood. Unaware of it, his eyes changes to red. Izuku gritted his teeth as he fought the urge to drink the blood. He has an idea of what his sire has in mind but he pray that this is not what he think it is.

"W-what... a-are you..." Izuku stuttered over his words. He hate how he became so weak in front of this vampire. He can't seems to be able to shake the fear off.

"This is what you wanted right? Don't need to hold back, go ahead and take it."

Izuku wished that he wasn't right about it. Now things has taken a turn for the worse. Shigaraki is planned to make him drink his blood to complete the 'bond' between a sire and fledgling.

Izuku manage to reject the order once just now but if the 'bond' is complete, he won't be able to deny his sire's order for the rest of his life. If Shigaraki were to order him to kill someone...

No, he doesn't want that to happen. Is there any way for him to get out of this situation? He need to think. He need to come up with a plan now but... the fear and smell of blood is making it hard for him to think properly.