one

katherine p.o.v.
it was october 1st, school started a month ago and there's this really cute guy who bullies me for i don't know what reason. my best friend melissa been in love with him since we were in 6th grade, this year is now senior year smh.

"hey!" i say walking pass melissa "heyyyy! we still on for tonight?" "hell yea." i say walking to my class, i was late shes just skipping. i walk into class and sit in my seat next to these to boys who are friends with my bully. also i forgot to mention his name is zion. "hey." i say out of breath, waving at nick and brandon. they smile and wave back, we've been getting close recently and i kinda like it. i face forward and pay attention to the teacher and start taking notes.

"uh miss.lopez may i ask you why you were late?" before i could answer some bitch answered for me "she was probably busy fucking zion." "miss.rogers that's not mature and i hope its not true." she says looking my way. i open my mouth but i get cut off, "it's not true, i 100% promise." brandon says "well how would you know mr.arreaga?" "because they aren't dating and she doesn't have any feelings for him?" "that sounded like a question sir. but also that was nice of you to stick for a friend like that." he nods and looks back down at his paper. i mean what sarah said wasn't completely wrong, i wasn't fucking zion but i did get shoved into my locker by him. ugh i hate being a stick.

i feel a tap on my left and nick passes me a note, i open it and it says "i know zion is one of my best friends and all but why don't you go to guidance and say something," i look at him and keep on reading "SPEAK UP!" he wrote in all caps. i write back "but i'm scared, nick you don't understand your one of the most popular guys in our school, you never gotten bullied." i put a sad face. ms.leeber walk up to my desk and takes the note, she reads it and gives it to nick for him to read and pulls me outside.

"sweetie, is zion bullying you?" she asks me, i look down and don't say anything. "it's fine you can tell me anything." i nod, still looking down. she lift up my chin, "he most likely likes you. i mean yea i know everyone says that but your so pretty katherine, and i don't see him bullying anyone else, i mean maybe he does really like you and just doesn't know how to express his feelings?" i shrug knowing none of that is true, why would the most hottest, most popular guy like a loser like me. i walk back into the class and put my head down the rest of the class. great, just great.

it was the end of school and i went to my locker to pick up my stuff. i went to the front door and see nick, brandon and austin, i wave at them and i see them whispering to each other but i shrug it off. they walk up to me and hug my which made me surprised, i was very confused. "aw you guys are sweet, but i'm confused." "we know you've been having a bad day today so we thought why not give you a hug." says brandon, i smiled "so any plans for tonight?" nick ask "yea i'm going to be with mel tonight."

austin gives me a look and whispers to brandon and nick. i was about to walk away but i feel a arm grab my wrist and it was austin who pull me into his chest. i step back and push a piece of my hair back. "well those plans are canceled." he said "your going to hang out with us." brandon continues. "but i-i have plans with melissa." "i'm sure she wouldn't mind if we tag along right?" i shrug "ok well i'll let you know if plans change and if so i'll text you guys." they nod.