twenty-three

new writing style
p.o.v.=k. or z.
font= italics
setting/time= underline
enjoy

k.
we finally got to LA and immediately called uber's to bring us to our new home. all the boys went in one uber while me and maggie went in another. the car stopped at a familiar looking house. we took out all our stuff from the trunk and walked to the front door;

 we took out all our stuff from the trunk and walked to the front door;

we walked in and couldn't believe our eyes. the house was huge. it had 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. when you first walk in the view is very nice;

i immediately ran to the backyard to see a pool with chairs and led lights;

i was completely in love. "omfg, MAGGIE GET YOU ASS OVER HERE!" she ran outside towards me still holding her bags. "omg what did we get ourselves into." she laughed "idk but girl you best believe we are going to have the time of our lives in this house." "you know what we need?" "Dime?" tell me? "we need a trampoline." "ugh yes and turn it into a vsco hangout for only us two." "it's like you read my mind." she laughs.

we unpack our stuff and got to target and start shopping for stuff. we bought air mattresses, food, like lots of food, clothes, some furniture, some movies, tv's and way more stuff. we then went to ikea and ordered our bedroom sets the would come in two weeks so thank god we got air mattresses. we then went to urban outfitters and bought a few cute little couches. two one seaters and one three seaters. we also bought bean bags to put in our room and living room. we came to a conclusion that this is our dream house.

mi bebé🖤⛓ is calling...
(accept) decline

z-"hey baby how's your day so far?"
k-"actually really fun ngl. our house is the best house i've ever been in."
z-"can i come check it out later?"
k-"nope another day, it's messy."
z-"idc, tbh i jus wanna go see you."
k-"ugh ok fine maybe later. also bring a bathing suit."
z-"huh?"
k-"what gotta go."

i press the hang up button and keep on looking around the damn stores. we end up going back to target to get a trampoline, we were so impatient. we bought fairy lights, blankets, pillows,candy/snacks and went straight home. everything thing we got except the beds were coming tomorrow, so if the boys weren't busy we would ask them.

next day
i wake up on the living room floor and look around and see maggie sleeping and my phone unplugged next to me. we ended up postmating food and watching movies on the floor. that probably explains the reason why she had trash next to her.

i start scrolling through instagram until i get a text from a random number;
random-your orders will be dropped off in one hour.
i turn off my phone and start cooking breakfast, i made chocolate chip waffles, scrambled eggs, and canadian bacon(aka the best food in the world😍). maggie wakes up, "hey." "hey." she says rubbing her eyes. "is that food i smell." she continues as she sniffs around and squint her eyes. "here." i laugh handing her the plate. "oh also the furniture and stuff should be coming in a few so imma call the boys." she shrugs.

i get my phone and call z;
out going call to mi bebé🖤⛓...
z-hey baby you okay
k-yea i'm just calling to tell you we need help with our stuff and we want you to see the house.
z-oh aight we'll be there in a few, send my the addy
k-ew never say that
z-send my the addy
k-i'm sorry but we're going to have to break up
z-love you too baby
he hangs up and i start picking up the mess from last night.

the boys came and helped us with the stuff we bought at target and at urban. they all helped with different things, like zion and edwin built the trampoline, austin and brandon built the cabinets and nick helped me decorate my room with all the stuff we got. he helped me set up my projector and hang my pictures up.
•••
a/n,
eh sorry it's kinda a boring chapter it's also hard to type with a bandage on your thumb😬🤷🏻‍♀️