twenty-five

k.
one month later
school already started and it was living hell. i already didn't have time to spend on zion. maggie on the other hand had time for brandon which made me sad. i was working on an essay and i was stress but the rain kinda calmed me.

play put you head on my shoulder buts it's playing in another room + it's raining

maggie and brandon's relationship ship was so cute it was kind of old school. although maggie and brandon are my best friends their also like my parents, they care for me like im their child which is so cute.

music was playing from their room and all i could think about was zion. i start crying thinking what if zion leaves me because i've been so distant from him.

the door bell rings and i run downstairs as fast as possible. on the other side of the door is a soaked zion holding flowers. tears start falling down my face and i hug him ignoring the fact he's wet.

i bring him up starts and give him a change of clothes. "sorry i haven't been really hanging out with you." "it's fine." he chuckles and takes off his shirt. i couldn't help but stare, "you okay baby, you got a staring problem?" i laugh. i sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waste. he turns around and hugs me. we sway side to side to the beat of the song.

"i really missed you." i laugh "i missed you too why else do you think i'm here?" i get on my tippy toes and kiss him.
•••
a/n,
short chapter ik ik. next chapter is going to be good...i hope