twenty-nine

k.
one year later
the morning after the party, i woke up to see my room empty, i was at least hoping to see zion sleeping on the floor. anytime i texted him he would send dry replies days later, so i gave up on trying to be his friend again.

i got fired from my last job and graduated collage. me and alejandro aren't dating but we are friends and he told me about this job offer, working in a office building.

speaking of that job offer, my interview is today. so that's something to look forward too.

whole outfit;

i run into maggie's room, "bye mags, love ya

i run into maggie's room, "bye mags, love ya." "love ya too, and good luck." then i run downstairs into my car and drive to the location i was given. if you couldn't tell i was already late.

i ran into the office building and towards the lady at the front desk, "um hello, how may i help you?" "i have an interview." "with who?" "oh i'm not sure."

she looked on the computer screen and started typing something. "what's your name miss?" "um katherine lopez." "ah okay it's right here, you have an appointment with the big boss, mr. kuwonu." "um i'm sorry what's his first name?"

please don't say caleb, please don't say caleb. "caleb. caleb kuwonu. he's very strict and mysterious and hot if i say so myself." zion being strict and mysterious? hot, i mean she's not wrong.

"where is his office?" "oh no sweetie, you have to stay down here till his assistant, mr. arreaga comes and gets you." omg he works he too, i wouldn't be surprised if the whole crew worked here too.

time skipped...
*ding* i look towards the elevator and see brandon. "miss. lopez? miss. lopez?" he looks up from his clipboard and made direct eye contact with me as i was walking towards him.

"hey." i smile "hey, why are you here?" "i got fired from my job and a friend of mine told me about this one and got me an interview." "did you know zion was the big boss?" "nah i just found out a few minutes ago." "oh well call him mr. kuwonu, it doesn't matter if your his ex or his friend." 

"after the band flopped his dad helped him start his own business and gave him advice on what and what not to do and one of them was be strict." "oh ok, well who else works here?" "the whole crew except edwin but you probably already knew."

*ding* the elevator door opens and reveals a whole bunch of doors. "his office is right there, at the end." he says pointing to the last big door at the end of the hall. "i mean now that i think about it, i don't need a job." i say walking back into the elevator.

"stop being a baby, c'mon i'll bring you over there." i nod and we start walking as the elevator door closes. shit there's no going back now.

he knocks on the big door and opens it to reveal a working zion. "um sir, you have a guest."

he looks up with wide eyes.

he looked speechless.