fourteen

katherine p.o.v.
i felt arms wrap around me but i still had my eyes closed scared to find out who it's is. i open on eye and see a familiar figure. i don't think i got hit cause my body didn't hurt. i probably got scared and passed out. i couldn't really comprehend what was happening so i just closed my eyes and went to sleep in whoever's arms i was in.

zion p.o.v.
i was driving around NYC trying to forget what happened but it got worse and i stopped in a parking spot and cried. once i felt a little better a started the car and headed to the bridge, i usually go there to just think. i start driving and i see a body collapse to the ground. i get out of the car quickly and pick up the body, it was katherines body. i brung her to the car and drove to her house.

(play get you the moon by kina ft. snow)
i knock on the door but no answer. i took out the spare key and unlocked the door. i ran straight to her room and layer her on the bed. i was scared to find out if she gone or what but i prayed to god she wasn't.

katherine p.o.v.
i ended up on my bed but i couldn't open my eyes completely or talk. i look around and realize i'm in my room. that person walks into my room with a bottle of pills and water and a note. i turn my head and try talking but i couldn't. i look up to see the face and it's zions. i try reaching him but he was a little to far away. he turns his head and walks over to me. "katherine?" i smiled a little smile relieved it was him and no one else.

he starts crying, "i'm so sorry baby." i was so confused, did he hit me but then remembered what happened last night and tears started rolling down my face. he comes and hugs me and i let him. i didn't even have the energy to say no. i hug him back and bring him to my bed. i clear my throat "im still mad but for now your forgiven." he nods and i fall asleep still hugging him.

i wake up and don't see zion next to me. i cried wanting him back even after everything he did i couldn't get over him. he does all this shit for me and i dont it. i do really love him but he hurt me really bad, made me think i wasn't good enough. i grab the note from last night.

dear katherine,
if your reading this text me asap i need to know your okay. i'll explain everything that happened of you don't remember truthfully.  i am very sorry and i do love you and im glad your not dead, well i don't know that yet. but anyways i left you water and pills for your hangover and i left painkillers just in case you were in some sort of pain. i love you.
-zion

i sit up and leaned against my headboard. i grab the water and the pills. i take two and close my eyes trying to calm down a little. i hear a knock on my door. "come in." "hey honey." my mom says "hey." "i'm glad your okay, zion told me what happened." "did he mention the part where he cheated?" "sadly he did." she says looking down

"you guys were very cute together, he ruined such a beautiful relationship." i smile "thanks mom, i love you." "i love you too." she says hugging me and sitting next to me talking for a while. "if you don't want to go to school tomorrow, you don't have too." i nod and she kisses my on the forehead the close my door. i eventually stopped thinking about everything and drifted off to sleep.

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara