twenty-seven

k.
three years later
i broke up with zion a few months back. my depression has got really bad, maggie and brandon broke up and my brother ended up living in the house in new york since my dad moved to i don't even know where.

"mags, come here." i yell from in my room. the door flys open, "i was thinking why not go to the movies." "omg yesssss." "aight what you wanna watch tho?" "charlie's angels?" "i was hoping you were going to say that."

i get up from my bed, put on black leggings, red tank top with uggs and a messy bun. "bitch my hungry." "yo ass always fucking hungry." i laugh "aight but i get to pick, i want chipotle." she rolls her eyes "we always get chipotle." "i don't care." she gives me a pout. "ugh fine we can get in n out." "YES!"

we pull up to in n out and order our food. we sit there for a few and talk. then we got in the car and drove off to the movies. i grabbed the aux and put on needy by ariana grande.

we bought our tickets and sat all the way in the back. a few minutes before the movie started we heard familiar laughs. we look to our left and saw the boys with girls.

"omg why are they here?" maggie asked "they clearly are on dates." i say rolling my eyes "yo chill, remember you broke up with him." "yea thanks for reminding me." i say clearly pissed.

we looked at them and say edwin pointing at us, they all turned their heads and the two girls that were with brandon and zion rolled their eyes and kissed them. zion looked at me with a frown and they continued to go to their seats.

"pathetic." i said shaking my head and rolling my eyes.

"i'll be back, i gotta go take a piss." i heard edwin say. he came walking our way. "yo move down." he whispered. i moved down not saying anything. "hey." he says "hey eddy." maggie says really loud so the boys and their girl's could hear. "yo mags chill. can i sit here and watch the movie with you guys?" i shrug.

"why all of a sudden you wanna talk to us?" "cause i miss you guys. i'm sick of hanging out with them, all they do is have sex and party. that shits annoying." "wait what about your girlfriend, izzy?" i never really liked her.

"she's moved to paris for a year so we're doing long distance, ya know." i nod and the lights start to dim. "wait what if they ask about you?" "they won't trust me, but if they do." he pulled out his phone and sent something to a group chat. "done."

after the movie ended, me and edwin hopped in his car even and maggie drove my car, back to my place. we took the car because edwin was the one who drive them there and they would have to spend money on a uber or walk.

Instagram
•••

                           🔘⚫️⚫️⚫️

🔘⚫️⚫️⚫️

                           ⚫️🔘⚫️⚫️

⚫️🔘⚫️⚫️

⚫️⚫️🔘⚫️

                         ⚫️⚫️⚫️🔘katherinelopezz oh how we missed his annoying ass😭🤧🤍 @ edwinhonoret @ maggielindemann comments disabled

                         ⚫️⚫️⚫️🔘
katherinelopezz oh how we missed his annoying ass😭🤧🤍 @ edwinhonoret @ maggielindemann
comments disabled

LOVE YOU GUYS😭🤧🤍