seventeen

katherine p.o.v.
i go to the bathroom and turn on the water. i put on a face mask, grab my speaker, light my vanilla scented candle and play into it by chase atlantic. i strip naked...

play into it by chase atlantic
i hear the bathroom door open and turn around in shock putting a towel around me. it was zion, he looked me up and down and licked his lips, "i would never get over you." he say kiss me and bringing me to my bed. he removes my towel and starts kissing my neck making little moans escape my mouth. he starts kissing me down my stomach to my thighs. the feeling of his breathing on my skin gave me goosebumps. i tug on his shirt and he removes it with his pants. i take off his boxers with my feet while we were kissing. "are you sure? he says, i nod. i feel him inside me and that's it i'm not writing no nasty stuff. just know they did the dirty.

i wake up noticing the bed not empty. i look over to my right and see a peaceful zion sleeping next to me. i grab my phone trying not to wake up zion and check the time. "mmm stop moving." he say still sleeping "i'm sorry but i had to check the time, anyways we're late to school so you better get up." "what time is it?" i turn on my phone and see a pic of me and zion cuddling then turn it back off.

"it's 12:17pm." "ah fuck it we already missed three periods." "ugh fine, but it's our last week of school then we graduate. i don't wanna miss it." "mamas you'll have the rest of the week." i shrug and get back under the covers. he grabs me and i turn towards him admiring all of his features. "you know it's not good to stare." he says. i giggle "i don't care, you just so perfect." i say twist his dread around my finger.

"i'm perfect, lies. baby your way more perfect then i'll ever be." "you think so." "think so, pshhh i know so." i feel myself blushing. "aw look at that i made you blush." i give him a quick kiss and put my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat which slowly puts me to sleep. "sleep well mamas." i smile

i wake up and don't see zion. i walk downstairs and see zion cooking a big lunch. "why so big, we could have went to chipotle." "chipotle is later, this is for breakfast and lunch." i nod and sit on the counter. he stands in between my legs and kisses me. we hear the door open, "ugh it smells like sex in here." my mom say walking towards us. "how was school you guys?" she ask nicely "and why is zion here." her tone changes.

"um school was good?" i say completely lying "you sure cause that sounded like a question." i roll my eyes "he's here because we are going to talk about what happened." "you sure cause i'm pretty sure y'all had sex. you smell like it too." he puts his hand on my thigh, "i'm just gunna go." he whispers in my ear. "no stay i say whining "yea stay," my mom says "i'm going upstairs anyways, what ever you two do make sure you not loud and use protection." "moooooommmmmmmm." i say embarrassed, zion laughs and my mom is gone.

"i'm sorry bout that." "nah it's fine. also so what's up with us?" "i'm not sure. everything i said yesterday was just to make you leave so i could cry but i didn't mean any of it. i want to be with you and only one caleb zion kuwonu. your the love of my life." "so are we still together?" "i mean if you want to be." "i definitely want to be." i laugh. the fire alarmed starts going off because the eggs burnt.

"shit." i laugh opening all the windows and the doors. my mom comes walking down, "i told your asses to be quite, im trying to fucking sleep." she says walking down the stairs with i long t-shirt and pajama pants. "bye mooooommmm." "love you too sweetheart."

"your mom is cool." zion says laughing. "that's because she never really home and my dad basically abandoned us. he's been in japan for almost a year now and i don't think he'll make it to my graduation." i say upset. "baby he'll make it i promise you." he says kissing my forehead and i nod.