nineteen

katherine p.o.v.
me and zion drove home together, while maggie and the boys all went to the house to get ready for the fair we were going to. i get out of zions car and walk into my house while he walks unlocks his front door. i wave and run upstairs. i turn on the hot water in my bathroom and strip. i turned on my speaker and played girls need love by summer walker ft. drake. the hot water on my skin felt nice.

it was around 1 and we were leaving around 6 to go eat and then go to the fair. i put on shane dawson's new video about jeffree star and slowly drift of to sleep.

i wake up to a voice i never thought i would hear in person, little did i know it was just amanda(munda) video. i check the time it was 4, but i was so tired so i put an alarm for 30 and went back to sleep.

i wake and start getting ready, i put on  a white tank top, gray sweats and a teddy bear jacket(you know the jacket emma chamberlain used to wear), with white vans slip-ons, no makeup and a messy bun. i haven't heard from anyone in hours so i chill for a little in my room, listening to music.

i get bored so i grab my phone and wallet and knock on zions door. "hey katherine." mandy said "hey mandy, ugh is zion home?" "yea he's upstairs getting ready." "ok thanks." "no problem." i walk to his room and lay on his bed while he's in the shower.

he comes out with a towel around his waste and i keep my phone in my face but take a little peak and bit my lips. "hey baby." he says getting his clothes out of the closet. "hey." "you ok? you never just only say hey." "no yea im fine." "mmmmmk." "it's just...nvm." "it's just i want to fuck you" i thought to myself or at least i thought i did. he walks up to me with a smirk. "what?" i say "you said you wanted to fuck me." "YOU HEARD THAT? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HEAR THAT. I-" he cuts me off by kissing me.
•••
a/n,
ok so i have a few tingz to say... first of all. ITS SPOOKY SZN and second BRANDON ARREAGA LIKED MY POST ON INSTA. I-🤡. i cried ngl. real clown girl shit😪✌🏼. n e ways smut chapter is up next. ugh i love halloween⛓🎃🌚🖤👻👺⛓👺🖤🎃🕷🌚👺🌚🖤🎃⛓⛓🌚🖤👻👺🕷🕷👺🖤👺⛓👻🎃🌚⛓👻👺🤡🕷🎃🖤🤡🕷⛓👻👺🤡🕷🌚🖤👺⛓❤️🎃👺🤡🌚🕷👻🤡👺👻🎃🤡🌚👺🎃