twenty-eight

k.
everyday after class edwin would come to my place and hang out with me and maggie. "guys, so i was kinda thinking, why not have a party." i said "your bored aren't you?" maggie said "why you say that?" "because you hate party's." edwin adds on.

i roll my eyes. "well come on let's just have a party, plus it's my birthday in two days." they both roll their eyes in agreement. "but let's just have it on your birthday cause i'm not in the mood today." maggie said "same." edwin said.

march 16, 2023
it was finally my birthday. i woke up mad early, got dressed and ate breakfast. i went to my interior designer class then to my photography. there was this really cute boy in my photography class and he's never really realized me.

"happy birthday!" a deep voice said, i turn back and see him. alejandro rosario standing there with flowers and a gift. "aw that's so cute." i say trying not to blush, "thank you." i say while grabbing the stuff out of his hand.

"so ugh you maybe, wanna..." "go on a date?" i said finishing his sentence. "ha yea." "mmmm i'll think about it." he had a frown on his face. "i'm just joking. yea when?" "i was kinda hoping today of you don't have any plans."

"i'm having a party, you should come." "oh nice, i'll definitely be there." "gimme your number and i'll send you the addy." he nods.

it's been a few hours since i talked to alejandro. edwin is inviting all his friends, i told him no brandon or zion and he agreed, maggie is inviting some of her friends too and i'm inviting some of my work friends since i work in an body piercing/ tattoo parlor and there's plenty of nice stoners there.

it's now 9:00pm and people started arriving, i got dressed in this;

little by little it started getting crowded

little by little it started getting crowded. the sound of loud music, laughing and talking filled the house as well as the sent of weed, alcohol and sex. then that's when it hit me, i hate party's.  i ran upstairs as quick as possible and locked my room.

something about party's make me hate its so much, is it because brings back bad memories? is it because that's where i found out zion cheated on me? idk but it was just something about it.

i get a knock on my door, "come in!" i yell. "hey." zion said sitting on my bed "what do you want." "i just wanted to make sure your alright. it's your birthday and i saw you run up here. also btw happy birthday." "thanks. and i'm fine so go."

he nodded and walked out the door. "fuck i actually didn't want him to leave." i whisper to myself. "ha i knew it." zion says opening the door again.

"oh what are these?" "have you never seen flowers?" "maggie must of haven them to you, that's nice." "actuallyyyyyy a guy gave it to me." "oh well he's lucky." i laugh

"so is he your boyfriend?" "i don't know it that ugly blonde bitch yours?" "well yea..." "ok then that's your answer." he rolled his eyes. "if you have a problem the doors right there."

that whole night we talked and talked and talked.