ten

zion p.o.v.
i was stunned, katherine didn't want to be with me or talk to me or whatever i don't know but i was hurt and i love her with all my heart. all i wanted to do was be with her forever and always, but i couldn't especially right now. i just love her with all my heart that's my bebé.

katherine p.o.v.
i cried and cried. i get a knock on my door and ignored it. i heard the door open, "get out of here can't you see i'm not in the mood?!?" i yelled, but they don't say anything and i heard the footsteps getting closer. i rolled my eyes and looked up to see who it was.

zion p.o.v.
i walk into katherine's room and she yelled for me to get out. she's lucky i'm not her mother because oof i would've beaten her ass. she looks up and her eyes were bloodshot red. it's looked like she's been crying for years. i sit next to her, and there's silence. "katherine, i-i ugh don't know what i did but what ever it was i'm so sorry." "b-baby," she cups my face. "you didn't do anything." "then why do we need to take a break?" "because zion i hurt someone for being with you when i clearly wasn't supposed to be with you."

katherine p.o.v.
i yelled at zion and he looked hurt. "look bebé can you just give me sometime to myself to think?" i say softly and hug him. he just nodded. "i'm sorry i love you a lots but just for a week or two, ok?" he nods again "i love you too." he walked out of my room and i got up and locked the door. i lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

a week later
school had gone back to normal for me, i only have one friend, maggie. the boys stopped talking to me except brandon. "hey katherine." brandon whispers to me in class "hey what's up?" "you and maggie doing anything today." "nah, why?" "ok good just wanted to make sure because we all remembered what happened last time." he laughs. i'm glad i got rid of that bitch melissa.

"so what ya wanna do with maggie?" "just take her on a date. wanna third wheel?" i shrug "last chance." he says, then a smile appeared on his face. "or we can do double date." my eyes widen and i shake my head really quickly. "or we can just invite edwin to tag along too. i mean it'll be a double date but you guys aren't dating." i laughed

"i'd rather have z go." "ok great, he'll come then." my eyes widen again. "it was a joke." "oh well i already texted him and he said he was down." i look at nick who sits next to me. "what are you doing tonight?" brandon kicks my foot and i kick him back. "just leave me alone katherine, you ruined my life." "ah oh well, you cheated multiple times. i guess it was time to get what you deserved." i shrug, and stop tapping my pen on the table and start chewing the tap. i looked at him again and he gave me the worst look someone's ever gave me, but i end up shrugging it off and talk to brandon.